[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — Requisition for another LPG cylinder

Contact no- [protected].

I am Mitesh Athwani from Bhubaneswar. I am having Bharat gas cylinder connection for the past 2.5 years. I have requested for the 2nd cylinder around 6 months back but the request was not even entertained with excuse of general elections round the corner and after that the office - Aparajita BharatGas is always close. There is no response to the contact nos listed by them on the booking book.

Can you suggest what action can i take to get the required 2nd cylinder?

Any help would be highly appreciable.

Mitesh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi..

I am Madhan From Tirupur (TN). I am useing the Bharath gas Cylinder past 5 years
We applied the additional cylinder at the same time, But the delear is not responding
Properly, Even when we book the cylinder It take 20 days to delivry and the customer service are not responding Properly. Every tiime we have to fight to Receive the cylinder.But still we suffreing this kind of probem, How many days or years we have to wait.

We request to you take a neccesary action. even i dont mind to change my delear, But so many people uneducate are suffuring this problem.

I hope good respose will get me.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2048
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014