[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — New gas connection with out hotplate/Stove

This is with respect to the application for a new gas connection submitted to the distributer(KUNJACHAN BHARATGAS SERVICE - SAP code:134380). The application has been submitted in my wife's name.

Proof of residence and written application seeking a new LPG gas connection has been given to the distributer.

The distributer told me that if I take the gas connection along with the a Hot plate, he will provide me the connection today(5th Feb 2010) itself. However, since I don't need the new hotplate along with the connection, he will not be able to provide the connection today and asked me to contact him later in March to find the status of the application. Also he refused to give an acknowledgment for my application.

I feel that the distributer is delaying my right to get a new connection ASAP to fulfill the cooking needs of my family. I would like to lodge a compaint in this regard.

Also would like to know why he has not provided me an acknowledement stating that my application has been received. Unless he gives me an acknowledgement, I will not be able to complain if he uses further delay tactics.

Please let me know what can be done. A complaint has been filed from ebharatgas.com.
Feedback reference number for this is: 80882. I hope(Just Hope) Bharat gas gives me a favorable reply.

Jibi U.

Comments

Hi All,

This issue got resolved.

Jibi U.
I too had the same experience. Please tell us how you solved this issue, which may help others too.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2048
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014