[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — Renew the Gas Book

i want to renew my gas book. yesterday i was went at dayal gas service in Hapur (ghaziabad), Utter Pradesh(a Gas Agency of bharat Gas) to renew the gas book. there employe was demand Rs. 225 for renew the gas book. when i was asked about the money then he told me that we are giving the gas tube but we have no need the gas tube cos recently we have changed our gas tube. Sir i m very much confused about it that why we pay for it whether we changed the gas tube recently.

Sir pl look in to the matter on urgent basis cos our gas book has been filled. Sir i m wating ur positive response & call also.

Thanks & regards

Kailash Chand Tyagi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir, my name is sanjay kumar suman and im staying in arya nagar, gali no-6, dayanand vihar, karkurduma, sir i have trying to get to the booking agency since last two days but i cant book my gas as in the end its it is telling that the consumer id which is N21476 is invalid and when im calling my dealer named mr.prushutam than he is not responding at all so now i cant understand how to book it, im staying with family and now facing lot of difficulty, therefore i hartly request you that i[censored] r getting my mail, please do kindly reply and make some needfull and urgent arrangements pls.

Wating for your positive reply,

With Regards
Sanjay kumar suman
mob.no-[protected]

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014