Bharat Gas — Late delivery of refilling of LPG gas

Kochi, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 Ravi.pa
23.10.2010
dear sir,
I had booked for refilling of LPG cylinder on 08.09.2010. Its more than 45 days and have not yet received the cylinder till date .I made severel phone calls to the THALIADAN GAS AGENCY, OTTAPALAM, PALAKAD,KERALA.(C C NO.114648)and remined them.Its of no use when ever i make call , i am getting the answer " it will be delivered to you by two or three days later" but they are not delivered. So we request you to take immediate action to solve the problem.
consumer no.-9077
service no.8810343 dt.04.02.1997
thanking you

Comments

I am a Bharat Gas custormer ( Name ;Bhagwan Dass.13, Rajaram Maket Madangiri, Consumer No.18254) My distributor is not suppying LPG refill even after 3 Months after booking.
Name of the distributor: Eminents Computers Pvt. Ltd.
I have send a formal complaint Bharat Gas HQ through website. For past 1 hours there is no favourable action from the distributor. I request the authorities to do the needful and avoid such diffictulties to genuine domestic customers in future. My Booking details are following through online booking site but my gas does not delivered.

Ref. No. Order Dt. Qty. Status Delivery Dt.

4112300 29-Oct-2010 1 P

3171175 11-Sep-2010 1 D 12-Oct-2010

2796749 25-Aug-2010 1 D 10-Sep-2010

Kindly take action against this distributor and delivered my gas cylinder as soon as possible. I am tatally frustrated from the supply of this distributor.

from
Bhagwan Dass
Consumer No-V18208
Address 13 Rajaram Mkt.
Madangiri
Delhi

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Gas - Late delivery of refilling of LPG gas