[Resolved]  BPCL — Regarding LPG Cylinder connection

I am looking for new LPG connection in Noida, and i tried to get it from 'Jai Harsh Bahuguna' gas agency.
But they are forcing me to take 'Hotplate' with new connection. As per my knowledge now it is not mandatory to take 'Hotplate' (given on BPCL website).

So, kindly look into this matter and suggest me how to get the new connection without taking 'Hotplate' .

Thanks and Regards,
Sujeet Maurya
W-96, Sec12, Noida 201301

Comments

This is regarding the delay delivery of gas cylinder, I booked new cylinder on 19th August and I am continously contacting to gas agency but they are tellling you will get shortly.But toaday also I spoken, now they telling they don't have stock now.My consumer no is 3169 which is taken by father(T.D.Devassy)

Gas agency address:VINU GAS
OLLUR
THRISSUR
KERALA
Ph:[protected]

Thaks & Regads
Dimble Thattil
I am also victim of same problem created by gas agency so called"PUNSUP GAS" at BATHINDA, I booked gas on23/09/2009 and received cylinder on 24/102009, But Officer says Supply with in one week of booking.But I come to know that cylinders syphoned to other places.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2038
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014