[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — bill was too much high

i have get BSNL broadband connection on 21 dec2008 for 750 home unlimited plane .and in jan 31 2009 i appilied for plane change to 250 home plane the officer recieved application and say that the plane was change from feb1 2009. and then in afternoon they call on my bsnl telephone no.[protected] that they were unable to chang my plane because i have take bb on dec so plane cannot change .then in feb2009 the plane is 750 home unlimited .and then in mar2009 they were change plane without notifing me so i had use bb as 750 unlimited plane and in 16 april 2009 bill was came with post then i know what the bill is about 49000 so i complaint to bsnl office but they not responding me and told that your plan should change in march as 250 home plane as you given the application on 31jan 2009 .how they can change the plane on my rejected application . please help me and give any idea what to do.
thanking you

Comments

BSNL — Too high bill

About one year ago I got the bsnl internet connection home 500c [1.5 GB limit] plan on my pc.. The monthly charges were OK for 4-5 months but then my bill came out to be Rs. 1700 rather than 500.. The next month Rs 1984.. I complained to the bsnl office but who cares...Then I swithed on to the unlimited plan but the speed was very slow...So then I changed to 2.5 GB plan..But now again the bil is more than Rs. 2000.but should be about Rs. 600....Please help me ... or I may be forced to change my internet connection from bsnl to some other...but to which one please help me.........

BSNL — bill is too much

I got too much bill of my bsnl postpaid mobile.I want detail of this bill with all charges(outgoing+message+internet).
my mob no is [protected]