[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — selfcare sdc.bsnl.co.in portal contains virus. unable to open site

for the past 3 days iam unable to go to bsnls selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in portal to check my broadband usage and take print out of sep 2009 month. what should i do? The portal is containing virus. My antivirus is blocking the site to open once i typed the address and clicked search. Iam using avast antivirus. what should i do now? Is the problem with website or my antivirus? My friend also using avast got the same problem. Please someone help me immediately.

Comments

You need to add the following IP address to your DNS servers

61.1.96.69
61.1.96.71
61.0.0.5

You can use the public DNS like 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 also
I got the same problem, I added the IPs .. But no use, the same virus alert message pops up with avast.
can u plz. help me to find my portal id...
sir/madam pse check the amount of jun month of my broadband home plan (500Rs).amount is much moreof my expectation near about 3663 Rs. pse verify the amount as soon as possible.my connection no. 263359 and name is Ritesh kuar.

how is registration bsnl broadband usage deatails
my land line no[protected] the system usage screen from 1GB (PLAN 250). But the mobile alert usage 644MB.Mobile alert and broadband system server are connected to computer process.How it is possible the computer data difference.
please send to detail broadband usage send to my email id- selfcare sdc bsnl co in
for the last week, i am not getting web connection, every time web page not avilable, and auto disconnecting every time, dsl pointer is not steady, complaing to local authority informs probem is not within their aea BUT uper se hai! we are concerN with solutiln and nowing whom to contact uperwala( GD!), i have a bet bsnl broadband connection combo 1 gb plan.and this problemlis often observing.
p p sheth
Ankleshwar, city area, 3930001
mob [protected]
phone [protected]
internet seed as appears on windows when connected is showing as 100 mbps!!! BUT it is not true, in the computerised world, why we can not get correct information for a broadband usage, i have a combo 1 gb plan.
for dial up faciity, speed is very loow, but we do get indication on windwos, why different responses?
p p sheth, Ankleshwar city side, Gujarat, India
mob [protected]
bsnl phne [protected]
I AM KRISHNAMOORTHY, HAVING 500C IT IS UNLIMITED 2 AM TO 8 AM. WE ARE NOT GETTING LINE IN THIS TIME. NOT ONLY LOOSING FREE USAGE PURPOSE ALSO NOT SALVED. WE CAN'T VIEW MAIL. AFTER 7.30 AM WE WON'T BE SIT BEFORE SYSTEM. AND ALSO SPEED SHOWING 100 MPS SDPEED IS VERY SLOW.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]