[Resolved]  BSNL broardband connection services — delay of modem replacement

Tvpm-695019
To,
The sde/jto external exchange,
Bsnl, Trivandrum.

Subject:-Complaint regarding the unexpected delay of re-establishing of bb connection

I, Dr K Sundaresan (Tel: no:[protected], was a customer of land line & broadband connection of bsnl .This letter is to report a compliant against the delay of service provided by the jto’s office kaimanam, Tvpm.
There is a line fault or some thing happened and the modem given by bsnl found off and we approached the JTO office kaimanam, Trivandrum for assistance but they came and changed the adapter and gone but there exist the fault and they told that there is some thing happened to the modem but they don’t respond On Saturday(01/08/2009) and just enquired about the complaint and kept quite there - we are using the bb-connection for online work and the net is very necessary in that case I told them about the seriousness of my work.
[protected]Sunday holiday[protected][protected]
On Monday we called the office and nothing happened on that day also, on evening the telephone made unnecessary sound and no incoming call sounds are heard -checked the splitter and connected the line directly and it found working, so didn’t called the line man. “There is one thing congratulating matter is that the land lineman in our route is very sincere and efficient”---really good---On Tuesday morning at 10’O clock I called the bb-section, kaimanam and they told to call after 11’O clock and did like that they replied that they know the complaint and will come and look on that.
Now my works was in delay for ten days due to this authority’s unresponsibilities. I am not at all complaining them rather I want to change my bsnl bb internet connection with some other (alternative) service provider due to the reason that i’m engaged in a work which is a committing one and have to carry out with full sincerity & without any delay.
To your note sir- I am a good customer of bsnl since 20yrs back with LL connection, BB connection and mobile, and I submit you that I didn’t made any delay in paying of any of my monthly bills or any service charges, you can check it with previous bills ---I like bsnl, but the service provided by some of our authorities are really negative----

Thulavila, thanking you,