BSNL — not able to change my broadband password

I have been using broadband connection of bsnl. I see that month after month my broadband bill has increased multi-fold. I suspect misuse of my account so i wanted to change the password. I contacted them called at their call-centre executive multiple times.But to no avail. At times i was told a weired site, where i could go and change my password viz.—
http://10.240.43.216. Even this doesn’t work at all.Once you login, immediately it flashes the following message:
Sorry. Operation timed out. For safety, please log in again
It is so strange that it is such a big telecom company but it doesn’t have a single mechanism where people could go, check their usage change passwords etc. very basic things you know!
If they continue with such poor execution they will loose all their business to their competitors.

Comments

u need to use internet explorer to browse dataone.in

login to http://10.240.89.199/weblogin

u can view ur ac details, usage, change password

BSNL Broadband — not able to change my password

sir i am not able to change my password and in bill of first month 30 rs extra charges are there pls check it
Kindly Help me to Change My password.
sir, i have changed my usar name and portal id .But after this change my connection is not working. pls help me.
I want to can my Password of Broad Band Connection.We come under BSNL Circle J&K
Plz Tell me how 2 Change my password