[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — HELLO TUNE PROBLEM

i'v asked 4 d hello tune of paas aaya kyon 4m d movie agarr...so i sent a message in this regard to 56700...bt each time i send a msg i recieve another sms saying "no content available or invalid keyword"...Sir i'v tried it for several times from many days and many codes...pls help me out...
All these hello tunes codes available on the internet dont seem 2 work...pls chck them out n do respond by sending me a mail...

Comments

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] I WANT TO CANCEL MY HELLO TUNE PLEASE DO QUICKLY
I agree with the above complaint and want the same de-activation of caller-tune service on my number [protected].asap.
ANY TIME DE ACIVATED MY TUNES
SIR,
WHATS PROBLEM...

I wish to discontinue BSNL Tune in my mobile number [protected]. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Thank you.

Antony Peter
I do not wish to continue with the caller tune service. Kindly deactivate the service on my number [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]