[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — Internet connection

The dail up service of BSNL " Netone" is very unusful. It take lot of time to connect and often gets disvonnected. They chareg regularly.
Its shame on BSNL to make such things
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:38:14
Complaint comments  7 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I also got lot of problems in bsnl netone service so i changed to broadband service but broadband is worser than dial up.
I am going away from bsnl.
" Good service in the monkey's hand" (bsnl service in the useless bsnl people)
God help bsnl service.
Rajmohan.
I have got BSNL landline at my residence two months back at Vaishali, Ghaziabad and applied for Broadband connection one & half month back at Sharadra East. The approval for the same was sent to Khusambi Office by Sharadara East during Feb. Month.

However, in last 45 days, i went atleast 5 times to Kausambi office, made phone calls atleast 50 times, still no result. Till date, no action taken for providing Broadband connection/ Internet facility to my land line no.[protected].

May i request the concerned official to take neceassary action for providing the Broadband connection/ Internet facility to my land line no.[protected] immediately, without any further delay.

By M. Showkat Ali
Ph: [protected]
there is problem in mtnl brodband since last two months
for my line, i have complained many times but there is no result
I HAVE A BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM JANUARY 2009 MY BROADBAND'S LINKS ALWAYS FAILS ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT IF A REGISTER MY COMPLAIN TO BSNL AUTOMATED COMPALINE MACHINE, THEN MA CONNECTION GETS ESTABLISHED JUST FOR A DURATION OF MAXIMUM AN HOUR. SEREVAL COMPLAIN HAD BEEN LAUCHED BUT THERE WS NO SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM .
I STATE THE CONCERN OFFICER TO TAKE NECESSARY STEP . MY LAND LINE NO IS
[protected].
MR. SANKAR DSGUPTA
([protected])
My landfon no-[protected] is dead last one week .i registered a complaint .but no response
Sir i have not found the internet service from 45 day's, and i have meny time visit in your office sec-19 noida. but have not recd any action from your site.
i hope you will shortout my problem as soon as ap.

Ph No- [protected]

Thanks & regards
George Joseph
Citi motors
Sector-44, Motor market chhlera Noida (U.P.)