[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — DISCONETION OF LAND LINE

FROME LAST MONTH PLEASE TAKE CARE AND DO
NEED FULL ACTION.

TEL NO. -[protected]

Comments

I surrendered my BSNL WLL phone[protected]on February 26 2008. The person who acknowledged me for my surrender in chennai Kodambakkam office said to me that within 2 months I will get back my deposit money. After two months I went to the office on April 29 2008 and I am asking about my deposit money, but the Senior divisional engineer is saying that it will take another 5 months to return my money. Please consider this as a request and surrender my deposit money as soon as possible. If you want to contact me through my mobile number means this is my number [protected]

Loganathan
my phone is dead as on[protected]
Respected sir
our telephone connection is disconnected since one year and we are regularly paing the bill payment since one year so i hardely requst you to understud the problum and take some action for pepole of the whole the villagers becose the more than 18 connection are deid since one year my Telephone No. is[protected] village -Borly Teh-Sanchore ( Jalore-sirohi telcom dist.)

yours Faithfuly