Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — CROSS CONNECTION IN PH.NO.27579535

OUR PHONE NO.27579535 AS GETTING CROSS CONNECTION TO SALETAX OFFICE NO[protected]. COMPLANT IN LODGED BY THIOS OFFICE VIDE DOCKET NO.9619 DATE.19/06/2008 KINDLY VERIFY THE RECTIFY THE SAME AVOID FURTHER FINANCIAL COMPLICATIONAS.

THANKING YOU.

Comments

BSNL — Cross-connection from last one year

Re:BSNL -Modingar region

i am using the services of BSNL from last three years. my phone no is[protected]. last year, BSNL persons dig some whole near our telephone line. due to which, we are suffering from cross-connection. therefore, all privacy is distubed.
we had made many complaints to modinagar exchange. but everytime, the problem is not solved. we are still suffering from this problem very much. p-lease take some strict action, otherwise discontinuation will be the better option.

yours,
S.G.Saxena
C-567, devendrapuri
Modinagar
i am form hyderabad and my tel number is 23234714 why the net is comeing in the day but not working in the night what is problem for the useers please solve this problem other wise next month i want to cut this suplly.
BSNL i am from hyderabad and my tel number is 23234714 on this number i have interent also but last 4 days it is not working can u solve the problem or cut it i cannot use like this nets. i can use some one else
i am form hyderabad and my BSNL phone is working but the internet is not working some time it will work for one houe and then disconnect what is the problem can is disconnect this line very bad service we are getting with the BSNL people i[censored] cannot solve this problem i am going to cut it.
BSNL internet connection.
i am from hyderabad and i am useing this connection my tel number is 23234714 the net connection is not comeing last one week did u solve it this problem or not other wise i am going to disconnect this line very soon.
BSNL TEL NUMBER IS 23234714
I am form hyderabad my home internet connection is not working so please solve the problem
my home telephone number is 23234714 from BSNL
in this number internet connection also given but it is not working so i send to u lot of mails still the problem is same if the supply is like this then i have to be cut this line and going to be use another line this telephone number is form HYDERABAD. HOUSE NO 11.2.181 NAMPALLY MARKET. A.P

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone