Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile — spam Sms

i hv 3 bsnl mobiles.. in my family i call to customer care lots of time about my complain of messages about different schmes, ringtones.. and lots of other products. which i not need.. but there are no proper response from them. and they asking different procedure to stop this messages. bt its not working and its also cost me a message charge. too.. so, what should i do..?

Comments

boooooooooooooooooooooGaaaaaaaaaaaS
how hell ur service!i hv faced a problem since 8th of april 2008 regarding balance deduction.bt till nw i get no solution!hv u got me...!!!yes my mob no...[protected]...ur rubbish customer care service already gave me some complain no. i m giving u that...2626968...2602081...plz solve my problem as soon as possible...
my bsnl sim [protected] is createing to sending massage plz sovle my problem as soon as possible..
I am an existing customer of BSNL mobile.
I am receiving Spam SMS from BSNL - Jyothi Sankar, GM, Davangere...about Mobile Mela, offers, etc almost every two days.
I stay in Bangalore, and I receive these SMS regularly.

Its irritating to keep deleting such SPAM sms.. I don't know what kind of work BSNL does by sending these SMS to existing customers.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone