BSNL Prepaid — Deduction of Charges of call rate

Tarun Dutta
with due respect I inform you that I am subscriber of your company bearing mobile no [protected]. Recently (12.10.08 at 12-25 pm) my balance deducted Rs. 20/- without any call or cause. Before it me was victim of same case and did not get any justice from your side. My last call was 56 second and its charges deduced. But without any call why the charges taken please clarify me.
Wishing your kind anticipation.
Tarun Dutta

Comments

Prepaid — over deduction on calls

i hve 3 no. in 10 paisa per min. scheme for last few months but by 12dec.07 instead of 10 paisa you hve deuct 1 Rs. on 2 no. out of 3 no. my no is [protected]

BSNL — call rates

Recently there was a widespread publicity by BSNL in newspapers that call rates for 1 STD number(BSNL) & 1 local number (BSNL) would be 20 paise per minute - This was called the friends & family scheme & was available to all BSNL postpaid connections.
I also availed the same facility but to my utter dismay, when i recieved my phone bill the call rate to the STD number (for which i subscribed to this scheme) was normal call rate only ie. 60 paise per minute & not 20 paise per minute as was advertised in the newspapers.

BSNL — rate

i am a bsnl prepaid subscriber and whenever i call customer care no (toll free) : [protected] no receptionist is present there to listen to my complaints. for that i have to wait 30-40 mins for the receptionist to pick up my call. last night when i checked my account balance it was Rs 44.33. when again checked it next morning i found it Rs 13.83 only left in my account. moreover i want to unsubscribe from bsnl callertunes and i sent an sms for that but no step has been taken against it. bsnl is now becoming more greedy for money. they suck people through the heavy call rates.please throw a look over this matter.

BSNL PRE Paid Phone — Charges

I have prepaid BSNL Excel Phone No [protected], I got call from Phone no [protected] , and i had pick up the phone but it was disconnected and after that i had receieved the message that 20 rs is deducted from my balance and they had activated some service on my phone , as i dont want to acces this service and with out my permission it was deducted.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BSNL — Deducting charge without information

My Mobile number is [protected].
Without any information[protected] service had cut down my balance 15/=Rs & also compel to to do sms for deactivation for that i had paid 8/=Rs.For that i had done complain in customer care center but as regular they told me only to try also they are not ready to give his senior mobile number.

BSNL Prepaid - Deduction of Charges of call rate