[Resolved]  BSNL Prepaid — spam sms

I am one of the sim holder having no.[protected]. From last 1-2 month i have received spam mails for which i have alredy lodged compaintvide no.2405833 dt.14/06/08 and also again no.2443843 dt 1/7/08. customer care told me that my compaint has solved . but till the date i am receiving spam mails from 58243 and onmobile. pl. do the needfull for customer

Comments

BSNL — Spam SMS

I have constantly been bombarded by spam SMSs from IDs that start with 'BT-'. I have complained many times to the call centre but to no avail. They tell me to meet the Junior Engineer who in turn is most unhelpful. My phone is a DNC registered number but that seems to be not applicable to our national telecom provider.

BSNL — Spam

I have a BSNL pre-paid mobile service. BSNL spams me with SMS advertising of caller tunes of all sorts. The sender of such SMS is always one BA-611111. On an average I receive about 5 or 6 such SMS everyday. There is no way to block them all permanently but only delete them one by one patiently. Fed up of this!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]