[Resolved]  Cauvery Theater, Palakkarai Trichy — movie ticket cost

I am a resident of Bhopal and i am pursuing my studies in an engineering college in Thanjavur. Last Friday "3 " was released in CAUVERY Theater in Palakkarai,Trichy. It is a very common practice in all the theaters around this place, they issued a ticket in which the price had been printed Rs30/-, but they had put a seal on it for Rs50/- . But this time it crossed all limits when we were charged Rs70/- for that Rs50/- ticket. As Hindi films in theaters here are very rare for us, we had no other option but to purchase them. And the appalling thing was that they were selling only the balcony and box tickets. We were forced into buying them. It is a very common practice in all the theaters here. We have no other option but to buy.
The same thing happened when we went to see "Om Shanti Om" in MARIS theater in trichy, "BLUE" in a theater in Thanjavur. Our helplessness is being taken advantage of.
I request you to please look into the matter seriously.

thanking you.
movie ticket cost

Comments

hey its normal in the world
ifdemand increases they raise the price.
even i m form trichy and i know hw much they theatre ticket cost.
ur helpless.
ur from SASTRA right?
better download the flim form torrent or some other site since sastra provides good WI-FI and more softwares are ther to download movies in a secured network.
anyway for ur information
3- got into internet b4 it being released in cauvery.
better dont go for theatre for movies y to waste money and time in travling.
this the same case for films of any language
on the date of 2.4.10 is saw the film for the first show in the morning "vinnaithaidi varuvaiya" I FELT THAT THE A/C HAS NOT SWITCHED ON SO THAT THE PERSONS INSIDE THE THEATER FELT VERY HOT DUE TO ENCLOSED OF THE THEATRE ARCHITECTURE ..AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE GET OUT DURING THE FILM IS RUNNING.AND I TOO DONE THE SAME...SO PLEASE CORRECT THE FAULT WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED ...I AM FROM PERAMBALUR A COLLEGE STUDENT RAJKUMAR...THANK YOU
i went to watch a movie kalaiyarangam in trichy, the cost of 1st class ticket is 150 rs and the second class is 100. I bought 4 second class tickets but the amount is not mentioned in ticket. Its been specified as AC (air conditioned ) in ticket, but it is not AC switched on, it was sweating like anything. Inside the theatre no hygene. Will the trichy commisoner take this as complaint and take necessary action against the theatre management. If not i have proof for these things, so will send soon them to chief minister and all press
This is not the case in all theaters and it shouldn't be made normal. Due to the strict action of the District Collector of Madrai, the charge only the amount printed(if Rs.30/- they only charge Rs.30/-). this came into effect in Madurai after District collector of Madurai Sealed a Movie theater for charging more money than printed. So, this matter can be solved if taken seriously and responsibly.

Thanks.