[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — selected for 1 million pounds in cocacola award draw 2010

Using the Big Company Name CocaCola--draw 2010, I got one message from mr. Scott Phillip that "your mobile No. is selected for 1 Million Pounds in the Coca Cola -Award -(Draw 2010). and Contact Mr. Scott Phillip for (Claims) [protected]@yahoo.com.hk" dated Sunday, 10th January 2010 at 4:31am.

I have mentioned the detail sms in the quatation mark. I got this sms only.

Comments

Using the Big Company Name CocaCola--draw 2010, I got one message from mr. Scott Phillip that "your mobile No. is selected for 1 Million Pounds in the Coca Cola -Award -(Draw 2010). and Contact Mr. Scott Phillip for (Claims) [protected]@yahoo.com.hk" dated Sunday, 12th January 2010 at 3:52am.

I have mentioned the detail sms in the quatation mark. I got this sms only.
RESPECTED MR. SCOTT PHILIP,

WITH REFERENCE YOUR SMS TO MY MOBILE NO. [protected] SELECTED OF I MILLION (POUNDS) IN
THE COCO COLA AWARD 2010, IF IT IS TRUE, PLEASE
CONTACT MY MOBILE NO. [protected].

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER IN MY FAVOUR.

REGARDS,

R. N. SAXENA
i have got a message from [protected]@live.com that i m the winer of their contest.i would like to justify it's authenticity
RESPECTED MR. SCOTT PHILIP,

WITH REFERENCE YOUR SMS TO MY MOBILE NO. [protected](10.01.2010 TIME 4.49AM) SELECTED OF I MILLION (POUNDS) IN THE COCO COLA AWARD 2010, IF IT IS TRUE, PLEASE
CONTACT MY MOBILE NO. [protected].

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER IN MY FAVOUR.

REGARDS,

DS RATTHORE
Kind Attn.: Mr. Scott Phillip,

This is with reference of your Sms to My Mobile No.[protected]and and the below
messages i got. But What is the aim of yours.

What is this, I got you message dated Sunday, 10th January 2010 at 4:31:14.

This is true or false I don't know. But One of My Question is Why did he use and repaire the Biggest Company Name "Coca-Cola". And My Another Question for Coca-Cola Company, "Respected Sir, I kindly request you to Please find and stop this kind of Nonsense persons to allow your company name repairing and please fight for me. Because I don't have any economical strength for to go further step.

Thanks with Best Regards,

M. Sakthivel
Ph: [protected]
Mumbai.
Kind Attn.: Mr. Scott Phillip,

This is with reference of your Sms to My Mobile No.[protected] and and the below messages i got. But What is the aim of yours.

What is this, I got you message dated Sunday, 10th January 2010 at 04:26:53 am.that Your Mobile No. is Selected for 1 Million Pounds in the Coca Cola- Award-(Draw 2010). you had been mentioned in it Contact Mr. Scott Phillip for (Claims) [protected]@yahoo.com.hk.

This is true or false I don't know. But I am confused that Why did they use and repaire the Biggest Company Name "Coca-Cola". And My Another Question for Coca-Cola Company, "Respected Sir, I kindly request you to Please find and stop this kind of Nonsense persons to allow your company name repairing and please fight for me. Because I don't have any economical strength for to go further step.

Thanks with Best Regards,

A. Parghi
Ph: [protected]
Surat.
So, I fell into their trap too. Only difference is I got a letter which explains the detail to me, so taking them further to see where it will end. Interesting, suppose I have time on my hands to play the game too. Will keep you all posted.
Your Mobile No. is Selected for 1 Million Pounds in the Coca Cola- Award-(Draw 2010).Contact Mr.MUHTAR KENT FOR CLAIMES- [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM.
This is true or false I don't know.PLS CONTACT MY EMAIL ID
THANKS

Coca Cola — cocacola award mobile draw2010

DEAR SIR,
I HAD GOT MSG THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS CHOOSEN FOR 1MILLION POUND IN COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW.SO SIR PLS IF I HAVE GOT PRIZE PLEASE SEND MAIL TO MY EMAILID.
Dear Mr Jeo,

I have received your sms and mail also for winning for mobildraw2010.pls pass the further deataile for receive the winning price.

pls sent winning price by courier to following address,

s.suresh
c / 49, cheran nagar,
kangeyam road,
tiruppur - 641 606.
tamil nadu
india.
mobil no : already you know

Thanks and regards