Coca‑Cola Company Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
United States - 30301

Bad

Coca‑Cola Company related photos (493)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Coca‑Cola Company Complaints & Reviews

Cocacola Company — Product was purchased when he was expired.

vikram115411 on Aug 3, 2020
I purchased fanta 2 ltr (Coca cola) brand from retail shop at 03/08/20. When i checked this product. I shocked for this expiry...
Complaint category Products & Services

runsnow on Jul 25, 2020
Are you ever going to make caffine free diet coca cola. I can not find it in any big stores. What happen to it.

[Jul 25, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mishraka on Jul 24, 2020
    Dear sir

Today i have purchased captioned one packed bottle. I astonished to saw that this bottle doesn't have manufacturing date, mrp and other required specifications without those any packed edible item can not come to market for sale. I have purched this bottle for rs. 90/- at pitampura in delhi and i have an invoice for the same too.
    Please look into the matter.

Yours sincerely
    Amit kumar
    Delhi
    Mob:[protected]

[Jul 24, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Nitkum on Jul 20, 2020
      Last week I bought maaza bottle. My Children already drink half bottle. Today I pour some maaza to drink an ugly thing came out of bottle.

Mazza

[Jul 21, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cocacola Company — Coca cola uk lottery prize 2020

Md. Raihan Mahmud on Jul 20, 2020
        I am md. Raihan mahmud from bangladesh. My father got a mobile text message that inform my father won coca cola uk lottery...

Bhagwan Chaudhary on Jul 19, 2020
        Dear coca-cola company,
        My self bhagwan chaudhary. Today morning i purchased un thumbs-up 600ml pet bottle from shop. And found something inside the pet bottle like fish or something else i don't know. I m sending you pictures of it.

Thumbs up 600ml pet bottle

[Jul 19, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Cocacola Company — Previous day my father got a mobile message that my father win 500,000 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2020.

Md. Raihan Mahmud on Jul 18, 2020
          Dear,
          I am Md. Raihan Mahmud from Bangladesh. The previous day my father got a mobile message from (+[protected]...

Sri Charan Varma on Jul 11, 2020
          I got an sms. Wanted to know if it is scam by outsiders or correct

Please resolve

[Jul 12, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

manoj kothakonda on Jul 1, 2020
            I have started a business bakery and cooldrinks last december 2019. I have purchased coco cola products from our respective dealer. Since from last five months i have approximately around 7 lacs stock has purchased but the dealer is not issuing purchase bills and dealer is not explaining about the schemes issuing by coco cola to retailers. During lockdown and after lockdown when the stock is shortage from the company he use to sell bulk amount of stock to wholesale shops and started and encourage block market. As per govt regulations and the company dealer is doing such fraud and illegal business its make a huge remark and bad opinion about coco cola. So i request coco cola company please ignore our problems and please find solution regarding the issues. Thanks coco cola

[Jul 01, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Similar_but _Different on Jun 15, 2020
              Sir
              Me
              Nitul kar residence siliguri sanghati more exclusive owner of kalpana variety and xerox.
              Please take the splash bar from my shop which company had provided me now it useless of my shop so or where i have to complaint pls give me the add.
              Kalpana variety and xerox.

[Jun 15, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Devaraj Manchester on Jun 7, 2020
                Sir everywhere i used to gonna ksrtc. Because time convenience, and for safety purpose. But at this time i got a véry worst experience. Because it's took more than a ten hours to reach dharwad from bangalore. They gives stop wherever they want. Kindly take serious action on this vehicle no. Ka 25 f 3434. I don't wanna repeat this again.

[Jun 07, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashok8779809028 on Jun 3, 2020
                  (They told that) ur mobil number has ben selected 1 crore 70 lakhs from cocacola uk, send your
                  Name:
                  Address:
                  Mobile no:
                  Age:
                  Account:
                  Reply to:[protected]@gmail.com

About prize

[Jun 03, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Murugesh Subbarayappa on May 3, 2020
                    Please give a proper training to staff how to behave with costumers, I collect my all groceries and Billing my payment Card was not working and I asked at counter there is have any other option payment like a (phone pay or google pay ) she say yaa Google Play available Sir but One staff person say with her why you taking on Google pay
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Ashwin Linu on Apr 24, 2020
                      I got a ugly bad substance from it

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk — internet not working [Resolved]

dk8006455 on Apr 22, 2020
                        I am #netplus user from last year, (Account Number - [protected])and I am paying 590 per month and everything...
                        Complaint category Internet Services

Nilesh V Mahajan on Apr 14, 2020
                        NILesh vasanta Mahajan
                        MObil No [protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Cocacola Company — 600ml thums up bottle already expired

mohammed Furkan Jaatu on Apr 11, 2020
                          I just bought a 600ml thums up bottle from a retailer which is expired.

Manufacturing date is[protected]
                          Complaint category Food

Cocacola Company — coca cola company mobile number winner uk lottery

Chintha nagendra on Mar 27, 2020
                          Head office: tel: +[protected]
                          Prize redemption center-1-queen,
                          Caroline street hammersmith, london
                          W6...
                          Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Cocacola Company — coca-cola company uk lottery [Resolved]

Chintha nagendra on Mar 20, 2020
                          Namaste sir my wife has received a message that coca cola company's mobile number winner is coming. How true this is
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                          Oklute
                          Contact number misused in add for blackmail
                          (9 minutes ago)
                          Indiabulls Dhani Credit Line
                          All loan amount deducted
                          (30 minutes ago)
                          Nobroker
                          Fraud transaction on credit card
                          (35 minutes ago)
                          Professional Couriers
                          Delay in Delivery-poor response from customer complaint cell
                          (1 hours 5 minutes ago)