Coca‑Cola Company

Gurgaon District
Haryana
United States - 30301

Good

Coca‑Cola Company related photos (275)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Coca‑Cola Company Photos

Coca‑Cola Company Complaints & Reviews

Sir mera company ka fridge cooling nhi kr ra ra hai or meri puri sale krab ho ri hai aaj do din ho gye sir plz mere pass jald se jlad service boy ko beje
model number -UC 340
gross volume-340Ltr
power supply-230v~/50Hz
my number is [protected] /[protected]
Apr 16, 2021

Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have set up a new market named food basket in Tashkent Uzbekistan we are trying to place indent of your products from Last 15 days we need company refrigerator but your company official are asking bribe to provide the company refrigerator but until now there is no solution for the same I am an Indian citizen and I opened the market in Uzbekistan but there is no one to listen to the issue I am surprised but the company services kindly intervene and do the needful you can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
    Apr 01, 2021

Hlo sir my self vishal from Bihar .today a message came in my emai. COCA COLA PROMO DEPARTMENT
      Coca-Cola Great Britainbr...

Dear Sir

I am running a Confectionery shop with the name of R V Refreshments, Kamal Park, Inside Aman Nagar, Jalandhar (144004) Punjab, India from last three years.

Im continuously requesting for a refregerater for holding coldrink n juices. For this I also have submitted all the required documents but still not received.

As u know in summer consumer like to purchase only child beverages which im unable to provide. For all of this im reguraly requesting your area concerneds but they are delaying it ever by giving such excuses. Thats why I have decide to mail you direct.

So it is my humble request that kindly do the needful so that I can timely receive n utilise the benefits of a refrigerator n with our warm relationship I can groom my business.

With due regards.
      Rohini Verma
      R V Refreshments
      Aman Nagar
      Jalandhar
      Mob. [protected]
      Mob. [protected]
      Mar 07, 2021

Hi, I am Anshuman Raj from Fatwah, Patna(Bihar)-803201. I bought a Thumbs-up and a Maaza of coca-cola company on 3 Mar 2021...
        My name is Tanmoy Pradhan
        My shop name- KANTIN (CITY GOLD AND FOOD)
        Proprietor name- Tanmoy Pradhan
        My...

This is chandrasekar from tirupur tamilnadu India I got an offer letter in cocacola company at canada they need an 15000 for proceedings my visa and air ticket kindly confirm the before am paying
        Feb 04, 2021

I purchased 2x 24 original come a colas from a break stockists in hull macro all the 48 cans litraly had no fizz in each can I purchased
          Jan 21, 2021

This is just an entertainment show. But VJ TV editing group is showing someone as saint and others as Devil and make all the viewers especially the mentally ill viewers to comment so badly about others in Social Media. This show is just for 105 days. If the Tv allow this kind of abusing comment in social media, the life of the player will be effected. Not everyone is a good and strong actor like Aari who can take criticism in a strong way. Please think of the young one in the show whom are now only gaining experience in life but being targeted by this cyber bullies with harsh word just to support the person they like. Do not demotivate them just for you Trp. Kamal you failed to be a good host. Don’t be biased to one particular group for your political benefit but show your age and experience to the young ones in the show the right way to make decisions in life like teaching them how to express the feeling and thought in the right way.
            Jan 03, 2021

Dear All,
              Here we own a small hotel in T.Sellandipalayam village located at Karur District, Tamilnadu as on august...

I bought this cold drink from a shop near by my house. It was without any gas/Fizz and tasted like sweet water. When i went to return the product, the shopkeeper refused to exchange it.
              This was really shameful and he kept on arguing with me.
              Please see to the matter.
              Rajajipuram,
              Lucknow.
              Nov 29, 2020

On Saturday night, 17th October, 2020. I purchased 600ml bottle of coca cola and as i started to drink it, I found an odourless...

I had registered a complaint about foul smell and worms in the coca cola bottle but haven't received any reply from the company. This is very disappointing. I need a reply as soon as possible.
                Oct 06, 2020

I have received fraud call from Puja Patel mb.no.[protected] Bihar India on 04.10.2020 for escort...

YOUR MOBILE NO IS WINNER OF 750, 000.00 GBP IN UK COCA-COLA PROMO 2020. TO claim send your NAME/ADDRESS/AGE/MOBILE NO/STATE/ REPLY to: [protected]@hotmail.com
                  Is it real or fake just want to know.
                  Oct 02, 2020

YOUR MOBILE NO IS WINNER OF 750, 000.00 GBP IN UK COCA-COLA PROMO 2020. TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME/ADDRESS/AGE/MOBILE NO/STATE/ REPLY TO: [protected]@hotmail.com

I just want to know the above message is real or fake. It's keep coming after some interval.
                    Oct 02, 2020

Royal Bakery in kodumudi, i was brought coca cola product. Every customer reviews not good for coca cola product. So i tell agent tamil Selvan but he not attent my call. So i refund my amount.he told not give your amount.
                      All product worst refund amount
                      Sep 23, 2020

I had purchased a bottle of coca cola of 2.25 litre and it automatically spilled out due to worms present inside it. It has a expiry date till November 2020. Also it has a foul smell in it. It is packed and sealed. I need a reimbursement for the same.
                        Found worms in the bottle
                        Sep 21, 2020