[Resolved]  Cognizant Technology, Chennai — PF TRANSFER FORM AP/23034/27793

I am Vijaya Kumar .I had been working in Satyam Computer Services, Chennai, from Jan 2005 to Sep 2006.My PF Account number in SATYAM is AP/23034/27793.Now I’m working in Cognizant Technology Solution, Chennai Effective from Sep 2006.My PF Account number in Cognizant is TN/MS/31309/043514.

I’ve already send the PF transfer request along with my SSN application through my Current & old Employers.
I received below update from Hyderabad PF office. Please update the status of the amount transfer from old Employers.
I need know how much amount in my account. Kindly advise.

I have tried many time PF office but no response from them . Please advise asap.

Rgards
Vijay.

Comments

I am Naveen kumar jha .I had been working in CBS(CHOLA BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED) IN LAXMINAGAR DELHI-10092 BRANCH Address is(G-8, 9, 10 Laxminagar new delhi 10092), and Regd Office is in Chennai address is( Dare House, 2, N.S.C Bose Road Parrys, Chennai-600001), from Dec 2006 to March 2008.My PF Account number in CBS is TN/[protected] .
I’ve already send the PF transfer request along with my SSN application through my old Employers.
I received below update from Delhi PF office. Please update the status of the amount transfer from old Employers.
I need know how much amount in my account. Kindly advise.

I have tried many time PF office but no response from them . Please advise asap
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Suman Debnath.I had been working in CBS(CHOLA BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED) In Kolkata Sikkim House Building Branch Address is(4/1, Middleton Street, Maidan, Kolkata- 700071), and Regd Office is in Chennai address is( Dare House, 2, N.S.C Bose Road Parrys, Chennai-600001), from November 2006 to July 2007.My PF Account number in CBS is TN/51445/5807 & Emp. Code P1778 .
how can get my PF amount in my hand . Kindly advise.

I have tried many time PF office but no response from them . Please advise asap