[Resolved]  Convergys India Services — PF amount not received

My PF no. is HR/GGN/25204/19848. I have been fighting for my PF from last 2 years. I have sent the form 6 times. First time the form was sent in January 2006 and the PF office told me that they have not received and the amount was processed in Sept 2006. By that time the account was closed and I was asked to send the completed form again. I have been sending forms every 3-4 months and I don't get any resolution. The total amount that has been settled is Rs.47000. Now everytime I call I get a different answer. I need the amount very badly. Please help me. What should I do to get the amount?

Somnath Banerjee

Comments

Convergys — PF Amount not yet received

I had been working at convergis for over a year and since i left the company 6 months ago, i had applied for my PF amount to be given to me.
My PF no is HR/GGN/25204/31960

The papers were sent from my comapny to your office on 13/03/2008 and still no reply has been received either from me or my former company.
My calls to your offfice is nevered attended by any one since the lines are always busy and incase any one attends lame excuses are given like erong department and call on the other number etc.

Kindly look in the matter at the earliest.

sinceraly

A Maria MacMillan

Convergys India Services — pf amount not yet recovered

this is ashish agrawal writting to seek your help in my pf issue. After getting all the papar work done from my company convergys india services where i worked for one and half year, i submited all my document to PF office in gurgaon 44 sector. I was told that it takes about 60 days to get the money but its been close to 4 months and i have not got my money. i am really getting impatient as i need the money quite urgently. the only thing which was handed over to me was a paper written
HR/25204/49569

it was given to me on 2nd dec.
therefore i request you to look into the matter .
looking forward to your cooperation.

regards,
ashish agrawal
emp id in IBM was[protected]

Convergys India Services — Pf not received

Dear sir

My name is Rajat Kalia. I filled & submitted PF form on 20 nov 2008 but has not received the same in past 5 months.

I tired to call the PF office repeatedly with no response. They either do not respond or just pick the receiver and keep it aside.[protected].

I tried to chk with convergys HR but their response is not satisfactory either.
Therefore i request you to look into the matter & do the needfulat the earliest.

Name : Rajat Kalia
Emp code :[protected]
Joining date : 12th Oct 2006
Date of Leaving : 7 July 2008
PF no : HR/GGN/25204/40869

Convergys India
    Convergys India  Phone
    Convergys India  Address
    Divyasree Towers #55, Bannerghata Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029