Convergys India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated May 13, 2022

File a complaint to Convergys India

Having problems with Convergys India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Convergys India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Convergys India

Karnataka

Convergys India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 1202000

Convergys India reviews & complaints(105)

Convergys India — Taking money and ask more money

Good afternoon, i just want to say that yesterday i gave interview to the convergys after 1st round i am selected and then they say now its your final round and when i join the link they ask me to pay 1350 and then you recieved joining code .. and i send the money to them in a hurry after sending money i recieved an offer letter but no response from them and today they ask me that your training will be start at 6'O clock and you have to pay...

Below are the National Holiday lists as per the company:

Republic Day 26/01/2022 Wednesday
Holi/Dolyatra 18/03/2022 Friday
Good Friday 15/04/2022 Friday
May Day/Maharashtra Day 1/5/2022 Sunday
Ramzan/Idu'l Fitr 3/5/2022 Tuesday
Independence Day 15/08/2022 Monday
Vinayaka / Ganesh Chaturthi 31/08/2022 Wednesday
Gandhi Jayanthi (Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday) 2/10/2022 Sundaybr...
Request for my Experience Certification for the work duration 3rd Oct'2006 to 9th Dec'2011. I am not able to contact HR over the phone or e-mail, none of the options are available since Concentrix has taken over Convergys.

Please assist me at the earliest convenience as i am in need as a proof for my new joining to the organization.
You can also assist me with the contact information (Phone number, E-mail address).br...

My name is Anuj sood I work with Convergys in 2010.

I do not remember my employee ID can records be fetched by my name and date of birth and father's name I was working with optus Australian process I remember all my managers and my colleague names.
Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide me the UAN and PF account details. Below are my details.

Name: Murali V
    Contact number: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com...
    I am an ex-employee of Convergys.
    Requirement: PF Details + Experience Letter + F&F
    Name: Gouri Gianchandani
    Date of Joining: 10/11 June 2002
    Employee Id:[protected]I think)
    Designation: CSSR
    Process: AT&T Sales and Services
    Office Address: DLF Atria Jacaranda Marg DLF City Phase IIGurgaon Haryana-122002

I visited the office many times back in 2006, and again in 2008. But every...
    I have asked for generation o[censored]AN number many time, but was not provided any help...
    I have worked in Convergys India at Gurugram from the year 2001 to 2003. Few months ago, I have sent a request for PF claim. I received an e-mail from HR assist team of Convergys with few details and asked by them to visit the Convergys Gurugram office. I am residing in Chandigarh currently and have a family to take care off. I am unable to visit Gurugram office. I have requested HR assist team to share the contact details of concerened person...
    My employee id was[protected]. I no longer have access to my ICICI bank a/c. I updated my new and currently active bank a/c number which is a kotak bank's a/c on epfo website. It been a long time now but Convergys HR department is not approving my request. Their email id [protected]@convergys.com is also not functional anymore....

Hi, I am an ex-employee of Convergys (which is now acquired by Concentrix) who worked from 04th May 2009 till 01st April 2010. I need "Roles and Responsibilities" on the company letterhead to pursue a relocation opportunity. I sent an email to concentrix.[protected]@concentrix.com. I got a response from them on Nov 03rd, stating that I will get a response soon and to date no response. I understand that some delay is expected as per their busy schedule, raising here as I need this document as soon as possible and this might help to move in right channel.
    My Employee ID :[protected]
    Contact email : chandrasekhar.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I am an ex employee and am trying to transfer my PF transfer in the UAN portal however I do not have the UAN no from Convergys. Request help with the UAN no, Below are my details

Name - Nitin Sharma
      Emp ID[[protected]]
      PF no - HR/GGN/25204/69945

Hi HR Team,

I'm Suraj Bhargava (employee I.D.[protected] was working in Convergys Orange PayG, and resigned on 8th January 2016 and my last working days was 22 Jan 2016.
        Please provide me with the relieving and experience letter as I served the notice period.

Kindly help me with the same as my joining in Tech Mahindra is on hold, I only have 1 day to submit my convergys relieving and experience letter or else I will loose this opportunity.

Instant replay would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
        Suraj Bhargava

Name - Sameer Shaikh
          Emp ID[protected]
          PF no - HR/GGN/25204/8662

Sameer
          Aug 27, 2021

Dear Team,

I am Vijaykumar M. I was part of Convergys from 10/05/2009 to 20/10/2011. My last t working day was on 20/10/2011 and yet not received my experience letter.

Please find the details below;

Name: Vijaykumar Muduluri
            Employee ID:[protected]
            Designation: In Team QE
            Process: Microsoft Live ID Operations
            Contact: [protected]
            Email Id: vijaykumar [protected]@gmail.com
            Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have not got any update yet

HI TEAM,

i worked for convergys dlf gurgaon campus at&t uverse process.I resigned in 2013 i was not alloted uan against my pf no.now i am looking forward to withdraw my pf now which i am unable to do help me with this.

Sriparna
              Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have joined convergys in 14 nov 2014 with employee id is[protected].kindly provide my exp letter
                Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying but unable to connect to convergys india payroll. I am an ex employee and have requested for a PF transfer in the UAN portal. But my present employer requires the annexure K from the previous employer which was convergys. I have left convergys in 2017. How do i connect regarding this.
                  Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I have no idea about my pf password because I withdraw through offline
                    Now I try to check my pf account through online.i cannot login
                    I try to reset but otp goes to my registered old mobile number which not available as well as cannot reset through Aadhaar

so I request you to send me my pf password or change my registered no to [protected]

regards
                    s Thangboi kuki
                    ex employee
                    process Comcast chat
                    Convergys India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Parvinder Virk, worked in Convergys Gurgaon from 2002 to 2003. I tried finding the details online but couldnt find anything for Convergys in 2002, they have listed the PF information on EPFO from 2017 onwards. Can someone please help me sort this out.
                      Was in Directv process, 81mo1

Hi Team,

Uan not Actived try to active not Actived showing Date of birth and Name mismatch.

Emp Name:Manoj Kumar