Diplomatic courier service united kingdom — consignment delivery fraud

abid khan92
RESPECTED SIR,
I AM COMPLENT REGISTER AS BLOW SUM MAIL RECIVED ME FROM,
diplomatic courier service united kingdom for award me. recived mail atteched with this mail. I AM ALLREDY PAYMENT NEAR ABOUT SIX LAC RUPEES
MY GIFT HENDALING CHARGESS, AS WELL AS CUSTOMS DUTY.DRAFT REGISTRATION CHARGESS,DRAFT REGISTRATION AND CURRENCY CONVARTION CHRGESS,PAYED, BY DIFFRANCE ACCOUNT AS PER DIPLOMENTS REQUIRD ALL PAPERS ATTACHED WITH THISMAIL.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION FOR JUSTICE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY'
ABID KHAN
PRSIDENT
SHAHEED ABDUL HAMEED EDUCATION SOCIETY
BHUREKHAN NAGAR DARWHA, DISST YAVATMAL
MAHARASHTRA STATE INDIA
CELL NO 09767270041

Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

One of my face book friend from uk send a parcel to me and when it is reached herein delhi one agent called me and told me to pay an amountOf 35000 As registration cahrges and i paid it. After that he again called me and told me that the parcel contains some pound and so that i need to pay 85000 As certificate charge. How can i make sure that it is true or cheating. Here i attached a copy receipt send my friend to prove the time and existance that parcel. Please reply me as soon as possible.

B Htoo's reply, Aug 13, 2017
I am sorry to hear that. I also have same type with you.

The company received note are same as well just different location.

For you, i don't know what you feel but for me i did very big mistake in my life
I am feeling sad and disappointed by myself

Best
B Htoo
Myanmar
sir. curier company cheted me, and frowd with me unathorise cahrgess .
as per detaild note me in my complent.
yours faithfully
Abid khan
darwha

I have received one mail through united nation which is you won 250000 you pay 20000as a custom duty & 45000 anti terrorist certificate fees. I have paid those amt but diplomatic courier can not release my consignment. I am pregnant, i have already completed my 9 month. they assure me, when you pay this amt you will get your won money. I have spend my all money. At this movement no single money in my hand. His mobile is also switch off.[protected].please help me & do the action against this person.
Diplomatic courier
consignment no :124PPHK, parcel, weight : 0.970 KG

Regds,
supriya shirke
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
My name is William Steiger.

I read your posts. I want to help you get your funds and recover what was cheated. I shall direct you to who will help you.

I need you to send me details of the transaction and evidence of what was paid.

My email is: wsteiger4u@gmail.com

Contact me immediately through email.

Good day and sorry for all the inconveniences...

William Steiger
The ESPN ICC-Cricket Promotion Centre London Organization, we wish to equally seize this opportunity to explain to you in full detail, how to claim and have your prize money sent to you. We have been mandated to pay you the prize money of GBP 750, 000.00/ (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) by the organizers of the ESPN ICC-Cricket promotion.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your prize, we resolve to use a special delivery under Diplomatic Mark G Henry. We have made all necessary arrangement convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address have been received. Let it be known to you that all taxes have been paid by (the ESPN ICC-Cricket Organization London) you will only be required to pay for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties INR 15, 250.

How to pay your clearance charges, our chief diplomatic delivering officer Dip. Mark G Henry will send you an India local bank account where you will make a deposit amount of INR 15, 250 for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in INDIA and the local V.A.T before he proceed to you house. Please note, after making the payment, you must request a receipt of payment from our diplomatic delivery agent.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required INR 15, 250. available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrival your doorstep for security reasons. The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia . Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that Dip Mark G Henry, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your award prize through British Airways.

Departure date/time 24/ 7/ 2012 4:50:00 PM
Arrival date/time 25 / 7 / 2012 10:15:00 AM

CLARIFICATION OF PROCESS DISPATCHED

Delivery Terms: ... International Delivery
Consignment Note No: ... XB-INDIA-394-00

INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED BANK-DRAFT THROUGH DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. CHARGES IN INDIA INR 15, 250.
Have it in mind that as part of our contractual agreement with our fund release organization, no amount can be deducted from your prize money; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value,

Equally in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 2001 and amended on 3RD July 2006 by the constitutional assembly. This measure is also taken to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Your particulars have been cleared in this office; you would be officially cleared for payment by India income tax department as soon as you pay the associated charge. Your winning cheque/prize money, original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through the ESPN ICC-Cricket Board of Directors relief’s fund, will be delivered to you immediately we receives your readiness with peace

please sir send me this mail answar
hi
One of my face book friend from uk send a parcel to me and waiting for arrival to my country.
i juat want to know and confirm whether this diplomatic courier services provide this kind services or not.

for me it looks like a cheating or maybe fraud.
i really need your confirmation and investigate it as soon as possible to safe many things and i again appreciate it n thank you.
this is my e mail...kamaruzaman61@gmail.com
as follow i attached the invoice for better investigate it.

thank you again for your cooperation.

I have know one person from facebook. Firstly, he makes to feel close to him and later he said that he send me parcel as i attachment photo. He send me from America but he live in Poland. But now i know that it is fake.

I didn't know before, i believe him and i transfer money that they require to me first time, it's about 1000usd and second also request me about 3000usd. I do not have all that money so i was requested the person who work in custom office in Myanmar, and she said that i can pay half but i do not have money.

Even 1000usd for me, i rent from my friends and my family. Now i face difficulty that how can i get those money. I was blind everything for believing facebook friend. Now he block my facebook account. So I just remind to everyone that don't be like me. Now i lost all of my money.
Now i also post his account, please be careful to him

I am so sad now

Any BBC/DIWALI FESTIVAL-MOBILE DRAW LONDON OFFICE(Uk) conducting programe in London?
some one is mailing me And saying Your number winning DEMAND DRAFT it will be reaching Your door step And they sended one photo copy of a gift box. And also asking of costom charges Of 22.500 Indian rupees. Sir its fake or real please provide me information about this mail
One of my face book friend from uk send a parcel to me and when it is reached herein delhi one agent called me and told me to pay an amountOf 35000 As registration cahrges and i paid it. After that he again called me and told me that the parcel contains some pound and so that i need to pay 1, 85, 750/- As certificate charge. How can i make sure that it is true or cheating. Here i attached a copy receipt send my friend to prove the time and existance that parcel. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Pratibha Jadhav, India
jpratibha25@gmail.com

Diplomatic courier service united kingdom - consignment delivery fraud

Company:Diplomatic courier service united kingdom