[Resolved]  E SOURCE SERVICES DELHI — NEW FRAUD COMPANY

Don't ever register in (E SOURCE SERVICES ) Delhi which have branch office in mumbai bandra as they have non refund of 3500/- and membership is terminated if candidate commits following errors-
1. delay in jobwork
2. incorrect file name
3. incomplete jobwork
they have terminated my membership without any proper reason
the reason was the file name incorrect which in fact was not the actual mistake and did not refunded the amount
plz do not register in this company
this company is found rarely in the fraud list

Comments

I agree to the above comment.
I paid them Rs.3500 and my account was terminated for the reason "File name incorrect".
They are real frauds and they just work to collect Rs.3500 from the candidates.
This company should be blacklisted. The receptionists are all trained to foll people over the calls.
Please stay away from this company.

Vikrant
I very much agree with Mr. Vikrant. While the Company is not prompt from their side it is unfair to expect prompness from their associates. Further the rejection is on some flimsy ground and they forfeit the Deposit. Their reply is very vague. The work alloted is also not very clear. The training they are supposed to give is hallow. I warn others to be very careful before paying any money to them
Sridhar
i m totally agreed with this complaint. They have also one of the offices in chandigarh. this company is really fraud. They just reject ur work with their silly coments, , and they also don't give u proper training.
so bevare of this company.
I agree with all these comments.
This company has a full team of trained females that will try to catch you and will try to convince you to pay Rs. 3500 and then I can bet - you will not get even one payment from them
They have hired an Advocate of Delhi, if you will tell them or warn them to take them to court - they will just give the name and number of that advocate and will not entertain your complaint.

Please be aware and save your money - I have lost 3500 and I do not wish it happen with any one else.
This company is a real FRAUD and please be aware and save your money and time.

Keep yourself away from their trap that they put across putting Ads in newspapers like Times of India - they publicify - that you will earn Rs. 30 to Rs. 40 just by typing a page.

THEY ARE REAL FRAUDS.
Hi Friends,

Your views are geniunly right. E-source is a big fraud. Please let all your friends know about this. Post comments on every site you visit that beware of these cheats!! Possibly file a complaint with a government organization against them, I am going to do that.
ESOURCE - is a big scam.
They give advertisements on newpapers like TOI and other leading newspapers -
They publish ads like - Simple typing work at home - EARN 30 to 40 rupees/page that you type - YOU CAN ALSO USE conversion software"

They are cheating people at a big level. They should be behind bars and should be banned.

Anu
Hi Friends,

As the E-source's headquarter is in delhi you all can log on to Delhi govt.'s website and there is a link to lodge your complaint directly to the Chief minister and also you can track your complaint's status. This will help other innocent people who may get into trap of this Fraud company.

Best wishes
Hi All,

Please inform Times of India about it, their email is [protected]@toi.com, [protected]@toi.com. I have also sent them a mail.
Thanks for your comment. actually i will be enroll for this web site. Thanks once again that now i will not enroll for the same.

J
Hi friends,

I was thinking of joining the company by paying 3950-/ but I am not going to join in anymore after getting all the feedback.

thanks a lot for saving my hard earn money.

Aparna
I totally agree with the complaint. When I met them they seemed to be very reliable and coporative; but its turned opposite once I signed the contract with them. They say 'simple formatting work' but its not that simple when we start doing it. And they are so stupid to be strict for the first assignment. They are behaving like as if they have the best of people in their team; for me they are illiterate equally. They don't know to speak in English! They terminated my account too saying file name incorrect. They charge so much of money and then dont even bother to return a penny. This is their trick. People, please do not work with ESOURCE ...their website is esource.co.in
thanks for the poll because i will go registration but unfortunately i got this information
tha
regards
HI... friends I Am totally confused after getting feedback of all friends.
Hi Friends...U know I also enrolled with them in last year and I worked consecutively for 8 months and even I got payment from them regularly ...but due to my selection in MBA I discontinued and finally I got my refund of Rs.5500/- I disagree you comments because me & my friend both get paid well & refund also.
I agree with Amit ... like him me also get the payment of my last 2 assignments, I paid Rs3500 and get my first work on time... and received payment of Rs6973/- in first assignment & in 2nd assignment I recd. Rs.5867/-.
Thanks a lot to all.. I was planning to work with this company as part time... last two comments of Amit & Nishant has really confused me...
hi.
i am pankaj sahu from india i am intrested work in this company but i am confused plz tell me this company fraud ya relible...
PPPPPlllllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee dont join this company, bcos they are really cheats and they are not worth believing.Please dont join this company ever.
hi friend i want a suggetion to all o[censored] who had all ready worked with e-source i want enroll with esource but i am confused to see the comment plse give me ur valuable advise that i can join or not with esource

kamlesh