[Resolved]  E SOURCE SERVICES DELHI — NEW FRAUD COMPANY

Don't ever register in (E SOURCE SERVICES ) Delhi which have branch office in mumbai bandra as they have non refund of 3500/- and membership is terminated if candidate commits following errors-
1. delay in jobwork
2. incorrect file name
3. incomplete jobwork
they have terminated my membership without any proper reason
the reason was the file name incorrect which in fact was not the actual mistake and did not refunded the amount
plz do not register in this company
this company is found rarely in the fraud list

Comments

Hi, Friends Plz advise whether I must join this company or not. I totaly confused on reading the above comment.. I have recently visited to e source office and they told me to enrol in the company with the amout of Rs. 1750 and they will provide me work of 150 pages in a week for which they will provide me Rs 30 to 40 per page. They need 95% accuracy. They will refund me my when I will give them 95% accuracy for consecutinve 3 months. Otherwise they will not pay me money.
I am realy confused Plz someone advice me ...
Have great day...
I would agree with the comments. 99% are cheats when it comes to homebased work. Better stayout and protect your hard earned money.
Hai guys which E -source company you are talking about which is in ( Work from home get rs. 60-80 per page e-source, h-11, sf, south ex-i # 41349071, b.o. 210 vardhman plaza-i, j-blk, rajouri Garden #[protected] .Is this the one.Please reply or phone me at [protected].
I too agree with all of such comments ...hey frnds plz...plz if any1 can do something fr this fraud co. then plz do tell.I really want to do something for all this things ...they r simply making their money by cheating people.
HI FRIENDS
I M ALSO CHEATED BY THIS COMPANY
I PAID HIM 1750 RS.TO JOIN BUT AFTER AQ LABLE OF 98% BUT I GET BACK ONLY 1050/-Rs.

I WANT TO SAY THAT PLS dO nOT jOIN THIS COMPANY...
hi guys iam jus looking for a guy ... whos name is madhav shastry ... i[censored] hav any information of him plz contact [protected] n my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll indian bhaio me aapse req. karta hoon ki esource ko join mat karna jo aapko kaam bataya jaayega usse bahot hard aur uljha hua kaam hoga jo softwere wo log denge vo bhi bilkul bekaar hota hai agar aap log ye company join karte hai to mujhe koi farak nahi parta magar aap logo ke paise doob jaayenge aisa mere saath bhi ho chuka hai to plz meri req. maan lo jyada jankari ke liye mujhse contact kar lena...
I just saw their ad in TOI today, giving Rs 60-80/page but after reading comments here i think this too is one amongst the innumerable fraud companies for work from home jobs. Leaving 2 comments in between everybody has said that they are fraud. I would rather go with majority people... Thanks to all!
BTW, do you know any genuine work from home company?
i m interested in Esource project but . i visit so many time but i dont think so that's fraud compay ...Plz give me briefly what the main problem ... But he is still paying double .. last time he give 30-40 per pages...
but he is given 60-80 Rs per page dete hai...
so plz send me the scrap of Gmail or U can call me at [protected]
main to paise laganne wala hu plz send me quickly ur comments
Thanks guys, i was thinking to join this company...but now i have change my mind. Is there any other company where we can work from home??
Beta pad isko phir dekh kya kerna hai.
Hello to all friends... million thanks to all the friends who has put across ur valuble comments. trust me i was about to take the DD tomorrow, now i will not do it. i dint even get the idea of checking about feedback on this company cause their website is found so clear and genuine, but now i know to what extent people can go to get money and cheat public.. this should be taken seriously and we all should do something about these kind of companies.. unless u and me do something or report even GOD cannot do anything about it.. we have to save and protect ourselves from these kinds of cheats.. no one can ever make out that this is a big cheeting company just by looking at their website.. its looks so profetional.. u guys really saved my money.. in fact i borrowed money from my frd to do some home based work.. i cant thank enough to all u guys.. there are many more companies in delhi like this, there has to be an end. no one has right to cheat all o[censored]s like this. we have to do something about it. everyone who wants to teach a lesson to these kind of people pls join ur hands with me.. pls pls reply back.. why should we loose our hard earn money.. what action is this site taking after so many complaints? why are we sitting idle?
i would not like to complaint but i would like to bring to the notice that the company is providing payments. i will agree that the company is using stringent poilicies but is surely complying with the payment terms. i myself have received the payments twice from the company. i visited this site to see if there are complaints or not but to my surprise people have done that. i think they are not complying to the terms set by the company.
hello frnds i disagree wid ur complaints.i have joined the company and is getting full customer support. after reading ur comments i hv read the out-right rejection points and found them quite fair.
Hi Friends,
I too wanted to join the programme, but fully confused as maximums oppose the plan but few appreciate it too. what should i do?
Hi friends i am very surprising to read these comments friends i have also registerd the company with rs 1750/- they said to me work will give me on 4 sep 2009. so i am wating for work but now i am very teans about yours comments.
Dosto ye sabhi comments 1 dum sahi he, agar es tarah 8, 10 thousands rupees 1 week me milne lage to sab apna kaam chood kar yehi suru karde, ye sub lubhavaney vigyapan he jo logo ko cheat karne ki liye hotey he, ye company registration ki doraan kutch paper sign karaty he jisme enhoney apney suraksha ka pura dyaan rakha he, taki kanoonan en par koi kutch na kar sakey.
agar aap pise jama kardete ho to yelog aap ko jo kaam denge or jab aap vo kaam jaama karoge to volog es me kami nikaal kar aap ke jama kiye paise kha jayenge.

THIS COMPANY IS TOTLY FROUD.
DEAR NARENDAR TUMHARE PAISE DUB GAYE YAAR. YE TO COMPANY YAAR FROUD HE.
Hi all, I had taken the work last April but they rejected my work on the common grounds as above all.. 'file name incorrect'. I have lost Rs. 3500/- in the company. Guys plz don't fall in the traps of such company
I think that the contract they make us sign is stupid! They say that they take work from "clients" on good faith, but if there is any IPR infringment, then we would be responsible!

Apart from it, the contract says they can terminate the contract without reason! Sons of Bs! Like we grow money on trees! Jeez!

AND... The contract says that we are not an employee nor agent nor nothin to the company... Sons of Hs! They took my money and I'll never get it back...

Besides, if you make an error on one page, it can reduce the pay for all you pages! Like MFs this time. I'd rather type with a type-writer in front of the civil court! 52 wpm baby!

I suspect they do illegal work.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other