[Resolved]  Eenadu Paper — Complaint against Distributors

I have come to sangareddy from Mumbai on 16 March 2008 on transfer. Since then I have made several attempts to contact distributors/ suppliers personally as well as over phone. I was told that the paper will be distributed every day with immediate effect but no one has commenced to supply the paper. Eenadu officials may kindly take personal initiative to make arragements for the daily supply of paper. My addrress is as under:

K Rajakumar, AGM, NABARD
Plot 31, Shantinagar
Sangareddy

Comments

we need any information of company, any mobile no, any address, and name also(cherman)
we need to know that if any requirment of your company, to not allowed the new customerce

I am residing at the Area of Nizapet Road, any times I have informed the distributor to start supplying the daily news paper but every day they are neglecting to supply your esteemed daily eenadu paper at my resident.
Hence instruct the local agent/distributor to supply the Eenadu News Paper daily at my resident. Ph. No. [protected].
do needful,

Thanking you sir/mam,

EENADU Phone
    EENADU Address
    EENADU Complex,Internet Dept, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082