EIILM,kolkata — real/fake

Jayanta kundu
I'm a student of EIILM business school in kolkata, which is affiliated by EIILM university in sikkim.Suddenly we saw in net that accourding to ugc rule no university cannot give the affiliation to the other state based colleges is it true or not, And another question is we heard our college is going to be blacklisted by ugc is it true.
Please sir send me the answer as quick as possible its urgent.
Thanking you.
Jayanta kundu.

Complaint comments  80 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

As far as my knowledge goes, after all the research I have done, I got got to know that EIILM University is still with UGC.and Jayanta you need to worry because you should be knowing that EIILM Kolkata is the funding body of the university.So of course, EIILM Kolkata will give you a UGC recognized degree.
i want to know that is EILLM Kolkata is black listed ry UGC or not . because due to this i cant able to take deccion to take the addmission or not
Prodip, get the basics clear first.UGC does NOT approve any institution.It is only for universities.and since EIILM Kolkata is only an institution and not an unibversity, so the question of getting blacklisted by UGC does not arise.I hope i have been able to help you a bit in clearing your doubts.
prodip, i heard from one of my friend, that eiilm kolkata is a very good institute.and they are promoter of eiilm university.so u need to don't worry about this.after the course u will receive dual certificate, one is pgpm and another is ugc recognised MBA degree.EIILM University is still with ugc.so be positive.
i am also agree with firoz.it is true, that eiilm kolkata is one of the best b-school in kolkata.it offers 100%placement and dual certification.they are A+ ranked b-school and have 2nd position in west bengal after IIM Kolkata.
i have just taken admission in eiilm. it was told to me that it has a collabration with sikkim university which is ugc approved. Now it has the problem with the ugc approval and i have heared that it got it approval from punjab technical university is it true? is it true plz reply as soon as possible
ambar, whatever you heard it is true...after completion the course you will receive pgpm from eiilm kolkata and mba degree from either eiilm university or ptu(punjab technical university).so, i think you have not any problem with this...eiilm hasn't any problem with ugc approval.
Ambar, my friend is also thinking about taking admission in EIILM.he has found out that it is indeed got approval from PTU also now.so u have a choice now.so u can actually give it a thought again.
i would like to know whether the mba degree given by punjab technical university is distance learning or a regular one.
Hi Sabir,
As far as I have researched, I got to know that no where on the certificate awarded by PTU the word "distance" will be mentioned. Instead it will "REGULAR" will be mentioned.
whether our mba certificat issued is regular ?
Every certificate u'll get after the completion of the course will have regular mentioned in it.No where there will be ANY mention of the word "distance".So cheer up guys!
sir eiilm is approvied by ugc or not. should it taken by ptu or not. plz tell me its urgent...
EIILM has got an affiliation from PTU.And it is also with UGC.
EIILM is blacklisted, and being a passout from one of the Premier B schools I find it hard to understand as to why people take admissions in such cheap money making MBA institutes ... really sad state of affairs . Want to make one point clear that whether someone gets UGC recognised degree or not, does not matter, if you wanna leverage out your MBA degree then it should be from one of the top 20 institutes in India, otherwise one lags behind in career movements . It might not dampen his chances of promotions in a company but it really gives you entry at a very low level which even a good graduate degree would fetch you . My advice is avoid any institute other than top 20, and at least a BIG NO for such institutes like EIILM . jayanta, its a hard fact but my advice would be to drop out and try again for a good MBA institute .

Abhijit
Dear Abhijit,
May I know, if you do not mind, your credentials before I believe your claim that EIILM is blacklisted?
Thanx.
Shekhar
respected sir, i want to do my dual certification course mba+pgdm from ANNEX COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(KOLKATA).SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT THIS COLLEGE. THIS WILL DECIDE MY FUTURE CAREER.I HOPE YOU WILL DEFINATELY ANSWER TO MY QUERIES.THANK YOU
Never ever go to Annex and Shekhar, well I am a passout of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, what more would you like to know .

Abhijit
Thats great that you are a pass out of Jamnalal Bajaj.But I am sorry to say Abhijit that being a pass out from Jamnalal Bajaj does not make you an AUTHORITY on the topic of "Black listed institutions".So without anything to back you up, please do not make any stray comment and lead someone astray.
well everyone one EIILM is blacklisted so no bank will give you study loan so cheers for those who took admission in eiilm lol ..

EIILM,kolkata - real/fake