[Resolved]  Elcot - Television — Problem

Complaint comments  91 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i have received TN govt colour Tv but in the screen the message is "Factory ... someting" is seen when we viewing any channel so how to get rid of this mark from the screen pls help...
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Color Television — Service Issue for Color Television

We are using Onida KY thunder Color television since 10 year. No problem found but last 2 month "TV goes standby automatically.

We call your Service Engineer to solve this issue but they can't solve this issue and take service charge Rs 150/-. Never came back.

So pls send some Technical sound Engineer to solve this issue.

And at last, we like Onida Product but Service is very poor.

With Regards,

Gaurav kumar kavi
I have also got the Government Colour TV . i switched on the TV But the picture of the TV is very high i.e the Horzonital & vertical position of the picture is very big.
8i dont know how to adjust the picture size
the T.V given by tamilnadu government not working Properly my T.V Power card failure with in Three months and ic failure .if any one help me for elcot seriving center.
TN govt have told to get TV on[protected], , , , , , , , , , , but my ration
card number and was not published in the list not only me many people, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
I got a TV from TN government. it was worked just few days. after the few days my tv is not wroking (not swithched on).
My TV model no:18405
Location: Kattuppakkam. Poonthamalli-56.
anybody knowing the elcot service centers or phone number?
If know, please help me.
My Email ID: sankar.[protected]@gmail.com
I got a TV from Kalaignar's Color TV scheme. First of All - Thank You. But the picture tube of that TV gets cracked. So, I want to service my TV. Please, send me the service centres, address, contact number to my mail id. Thanking You!
i require limit lock password for my television issued by tamil nadu government
oh i like Govt tv is very superrrrrrrrrrrrrr, thank u so much
we got a TV from TN government. it was worked just few days. after the few days my tv is not wroking

Location: 1st Ward, Ambalakarar Street, Vadugapatti. Periyakulam Taluk, Theni District. cell No.[protected]

anybody knowing the elcot service centers or phone number?
If know, please help me.

[protected]@yahoo.com
i got aelcot tv model no;;13304. so i want its servicemode.plz send me.
i have elcot tv i have fuelt on my tv which type of problem i do no but lock symble on my tv display then they have not working in my remot & tv keys. please suggesting & as soon as possible

R.tharani
ELCOT - Free - 14” Colour Television Project (CTV) Service call centre
A Control room with toll free IVRS(Interactive Voice Response System) enabled call centre has also been set up at ELCOT to take care of the warranty obligation of the Project and also to handle the service related issues. The toll free telephone number for the call centre is[protected].
My TV Remote is not working
My elcot TV remote is not working.. kindly help me..
can you please share the limit lock password for my elcot tv sponsored by kalainar...
i have received 14" TN govt colour Tv but in the screen the message is "Factory 0202 someting" is seen when we viewing any channel.
Elcot tv model 13413 service mode
I got a TV from Kalaignar's Color TV scheme. First of All - Thank You.i got a elcot tv model no;;11307. so i want its service mode.pl z send me.
can you please share the limit lock password for my elcot tv sponsored by TN goverment,
TV Model-CTV13404.Serial No[protected].

S.Raja
E Mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
HI IM NANDHA MY GOVERMENT TELEVISION HAS BEEN LIMIT LOCK CODE????

PLEASE RECEIVED ME