[Resolved]  Espn Star Cricket — claim of prize money

I received an SMS that says "CONGRAT:Your mobile number has won 750, 000gbp pounds in 2011 espn star cricket anniversary Promo Draw. To Claim Your Prize contact us on [protected]@live.com"
Please tell me if this is genuine?? If ESPN actually has such kind of draw,,sushma.s
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

i received d message of winning prize money of 750000 pound.is this true.please reply d ans to my email adress i.e.[protected]@gmail.com.
VISHAL GUPTA.
Contact.No. [protected]
www.[protected]@28gmail.com
Robertsganj (Sonbhadra)U.P.
231216.
i received an SMS that says" congrats your mobile number has won 820, 000gbp pounds in 2011 espn star cricket anniversary promo draw.As your SMS indicates that to clain your price .contact us on espn.[protected]@hotmail.com.plz tell if this is genuine??? Plz let me know wheather it is a fake or a true msg...awaiting 4 ur reply...

www.[protected]@28gmail.com
mo.no. [protected]
Robertsganj, Sonbhadra.231216
U.P
respected sir
i got a message to my mobile that "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500, 000 POUNDS FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY DRAW 2011 IN UK TO CLAIM ESPN PRIZE CONTACT EWD([protected]@live.co.uk)
please inform me how to claim prize
my email id-
[protected]@yahoo.com
HI, I am kunti jhora from malbazer . In my mobile there is a message that ur mobile has won 500 pound in ESPN STAR CRICKET . So pleace contact on this number[protected]
I got a message to my mobile that " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 1000000 IN ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD HELD IN LONDON FOR DETAILS CONTACT US ON EMAIL [protected]@msn.com"
Please inform me how to claim prize money
My mobile no. : [protected]
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
Hi Sir, I received a msg stating that, "CONGRAT!!!: YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON L750, 000.00GBP IN 2011 ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE DRAW HELD IN UK FOR DETAILS CONTACT VIA E-MAIL : [protected]@espncriket.tk, Plz let me know whether it is a fake or a true msg...

my mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com & my mo.no.[protected]
Hi, I riceved sms 'COGRAT!!!;YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON £ 750, 000.00 GBP IN 2011 ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE DRAW HELD IN UK FOR DETAILS CONTACT VIA E- MAIL: [protected]@live.com My mobile no- [protected] E-Mail, [protected]@yahoo.in

Please tell me if this is genuine?? Plz let me know whether it is a fake or a true msg...
my mail id :[protected]@yahoo.com
my mobile no. [protected]
I got a message to my mobile that "YOUR MOBILE SERIAL NUMBER HAS WON A PRIZE FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY MOB-NET 2011 IN UK TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT, ED, [protected]@live.co.uk"
Please inform me how to claim the prize
My mobile no. : +91-[protected]
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
These all are fake SMS's and they would ask for bank account number and password so dont share any sort of details with them please. otherwise your account would be empty in minutes without any clue that where all money has gone.

regards,
Abhishek jain

my mail id :prernacreation.[protected]@gmail.com
my mobile no. [protected]
i got 5th annual charity grant draw my mobile number has won GBP 750, 000 pounds
how to draw r CLAIM the mony
my phon number [protected]
claim of prize money
I got a message to my mobile that " OWNER OF NO.[protected] HAVE GOT 700000 IN ESPN STAR ANNUAL CHARITY GRANT TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
ON EMAILePlease inform me how to claim prize money
My mobile no. : [protected]Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

dear sir i recoird to the palisdb
i got a message to my mobile that"OWNER OF [protected] HAVE GOT 820000 IN ESPN-STAR ANNUAL CHARITY GRANT.TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US AN (claimcricketdeptiw.cn ) Please inform me how to claim prize money
My mobile no:[protected]
Email adress:[protected]@gmail.com
I got a message to my mobile that CONTRATS YOUR MOBILE NO. HAS WON GBP 7500000GBP IN ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD HELD IN LONDON

pl. inform me how to claim prize money. I am giving the full details below.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile No.[protected]
Dear ANKIT
This Site enables consumers and users of services and products to post their common complaints and suggestions regarding companies and Government and non Government organizations in India and abroad. It's a consumer forum, board or bureau for consumers to redress their complaints. Consumer forum in India now gives the power to consumers to fight for their consumer rights. However consumers can proceed to confront companies and try to get quicker responses through this website. This web site has a number of resources for your assistance in tracking of complaints. Complaints can be posted on all products and services.

There are scammers and fraudsters posing as investigation department, cyber crime police from UK and USA are actually hackers operating from outside India and coning Indian people.Any personel information send to them will be misused and any bank account information forwarded to them will be hacked and your bank account will be swiped off clean. ANY KIND OF POSTINGS DONE BY THESE SCAMMERS IN THIS SITE IS BY THEIR OWN. WE HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH FAKE POSTINGS. BELOW ARE THE FAKE EMAIL ID'S OF THE CHEATERS:-
[protected]@americans.co.uk, [protected]@gmail.com, wp.[protected]@gmail.com, cyber.[protected]@ymail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@cybercrimebureau.zzn.com, [protected]@admin.in.th,
[protected]@cybercrimebureau.zzn.com, [protected]@wpc-uk-gov.zzn.com, wp.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, consumer.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@ ukhome.net, [protected]@rediffmail.com, [protected]@ymail.com
Be Assured that the cyber crime police of America or United Kingdom or any other means of investigation bureau have no RIGHTS or POWER to involve or resolve any cyber related issues in INDIA which the UK Police have clearly mentioned in their website.

BEWARE OF THESE ABOVE GIVEN FRAUD AND FAKE EMAILS. ANYBODY WHO CONTACT THESE SCAMMERS WILL BE ON THEIR OWN RISK AND OUR SITE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY.FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION CONTACT THE ADMIN, [protected]@GMAIL.COM
respected sir,
I got a message to my mobile that "CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON GBP750000 POUNDS in ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD HELD IN LONDON FOR DETAILS CONTACT US ON EMAIL [protected]@live.com"
pls inform me how to claim prize money cause i already sent a msg n recevied a form what shall i do my email id:-
[protected]@gmail.com