Espn Star Cricket
2.8

Espn Star Cricket Complaints & Reviews

I am bilal. I opted for a sbi atm/debit card but not delivered due to non - availability of person at home. Now the card is delivered to your office. On 05.02.2019 (1) tracking id ja[[protected]]in. (2) 14.02.2019 tracking id ea[[protected]]in. Please resend the card to my address. It's very urgent.
Bilal
Email...

On wed, may 23, 2018, 03:31 espn star cricket wrote:

Bt centre,
81 newgate street,
Opposite st. Paul's tube station london.
Phone number: [protected]
=

Dear winner:swapan das,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the winners selected in this year 2018 ongoing espn star cricket mobile hot pick lottery promotion held in england. “your mobile number"were selected through a computer ballot system with draw number"131" and ballot number *07* from nine hundred thousand mobile number from canada, australia, united states, asia, europe, middle east, africa and oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted yearly, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot system without the winner applying. We felicitate with you and your family and specially for being a citizen of (India). We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verification, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the espn star cricket company promo department (Uk) this is to inform you that is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office. Our diplomat (Diplomat david morgan) will arrive india to deliver your won price to you and further proceed to malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of (Two crores fifty lakh inr (Rs.2, 50, 00, 000.00 inr).

Your consignment approve code is (Espn/ref/hbsham/ch/147/ld0). The espn delivery agent, mr. David morgan will be arriving your country india and you are to provide him a copy of your id proof (Id card/ passport / voters card or driving license or any of your valid id proof) to enable him identify you before he will deliver your winning prize to you.

Your winning consignment contains all of the following items:

Parcel content
One copy of endorsed eligibility winning certificate — 0.20kg
Demand draft of (Two crores fifty lakh inr (Rs.2, 50, 00, 000.00/-) — 0.10kg
Affidavits of certificate — 0.10kg
Copy of proof of ownership — - — 0.10kg
Colour of parcel: — brown

Departure time from uk: (23) may 2018- 10:45:00 pm (U. K time).

Arrival time in india: (24) may 2018 - 09:30:00 am (India time).

The diplomat will arrive in your country india thursday (24) may 2018. And you will be contacted by our delivery agent and you will be required to pay the clearance fees from the customs department which will cost you 25, 000 inr as requested by india customs for registration of your parcel, then our delivery agent will take a local flight immediately to your home address for delivery, please follow the instruction of our delivery agent so you can have the best delivery.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of rs. 25, 000 inr to india custom before our representative diplomat mr. David morgan can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

You have to confirm your readiness to make the payment of 25, 000 inr for the custom charges by filling this form below and send your id proof (Id card/ passport / voters card or driving license or any of your valid id to our diplomat email: david. [protected]@diplomats.com

Receiver's name:
Receiver's address:
Mobile number:
A scan copy of your photo id proof:

Note: please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives by making the payment of 25, 000 inr to the india custom authority to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The diplomat (Mr. David morgan) will also assist you to any of your local bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photographs with you and your family before leaving. I have attached to this email your winning parcel that is about to be delivered to you and a passport copy of diplomat mr. David morgan.

The espn star cricket company london office (Uk) has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim their prize on behalf of the real winners. The espn star cricket company london uk has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the promotion board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real prize beneficiary, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the promotion. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of espn star cricket corporation lottery award department.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Frank paul,

Promotion manager,
[protected],
(Espn star cricket promo coordinator)

Sir i recieved an sms regarding my winning of rs two crores and fifty lakhs on draw of my mobile number [protected] idea operator, i was asked to send my email name age etc on [protected]@hotmail.com, i sent.
    Then i was instructed to submit rs - 24500/- as a charge when the delivery man reaches me with draft of rupees 2.5 crores... I want to know whether is there any draw on my number or not... My name is mohd ghazi madar khan.

I am very unhappy because not for money loss of rs.25000 but i am unhappy that this type of fake website holder r not arrested they are continuously making fools and they are contacting with us by indian mobile networks. Thats not only sir they are also made a fake web page of rbi.

I have recieved those following things from them.

Dear winner: shuvro chattaraj,

We wish...

i have receive your message ( my mobile no. has won 5 lakhs pound in uk espn cricket olympic mobile draw)

my name is vikas gupta. mob. [protected]
      add. gali no2. indra nagar dhanipur block aligarh u.p.
      pin code. 202001
      my other no. [protected]

Apsom — prize claim

my name is vikas gupta. mob. [protected]
      add. gali no2. indra nagar dhanipur block aligarh u.p.
      pin code. 202001
      my other no. [protected]

plz deliver to my prize as soon as possible.
      please sir deposit my amount thanks !

Location: Muzaffarnagar(UP), India

vinay sharma Sep 17, 2012

prize claim

i have receive your message ( my mobile no. has won 5 lakhs pound in icc twenty 20 cricket mobile draw)

plz send to me my prize money thank you sir.

my name is vinay sharma. mob. [protected]
      Hno. 629, adarsh calony, Muzaffarnagar(up)

plz deliver to my prize as soon as possible.
      it that true i got the same massage but he want clearence charges please hepl me otherwise your compeny is frod [censored]
      I got your message in my mobile number so its right ya wrong so.pls clear and send the detail.on.my email Id. [protected]@gmail.com. and my contact no is [protected].

Regard
      Nawal kishor Sah
      Add-z 44 deepak vihar vikas nagar
      Uttam nagar New delhi -110059
      Dob[protected]
      Occ-service
      I'm the ESPN cricket winner and I need your help how can I college or receive my winning money if you want any information or details about me I will send to you any time
      Best reagards
      Mohammed Giyash
      Emil [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile N [protected]

Espn Star Cricket — ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD WINNER

DEAR SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET HEAD OFFICE REGARDING THAT I HAD WON 1,000,000,00 GBP ESPN STAR CRICKET DRAW ONLINE SWEEPSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAME. I HAVE ALSO COPY THE MAIL BELOW ESPN Head Office

Registered office:
        3 Queen Caroline Street,
        London, W6 9PE.
        Company No: 4620511.

APPROVAL OF AWARD WINNING PRIZE OF 1,000,000.00 GBP FOR TRANSFER.br...

I SANDEEP SONI FROM RAIPUR CHATTISHGARH INDIA.... SOME DAYS BEFORE I RECEIVE MAIL FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET FOR WINING PRICE OF 750000 GBP POUNDS PLEASE HELP ME FOR CLAIM I DONT UNDERSTAND TO PROSIDURE OF CLAIM..
        Aug 13, 2020
        Mustaq from chidambaram...i received the message from [protected]@live.com for winning prize of 750000 GBP pounds..so pls tell me hw can i follow this contest...
        I AM PRADEEP CHAUHAN FROM BISSAU DIST.JHUNJHUNU (RAJASTHAN) INDIA... SOME DAYS BEFORE I RECEIVE MAIL FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET FOR WINING PRICE OF 750000 GBP POUNDS PLEASE HELP ME FOR CLAIM I DONT UNDERSTAND TO PROSIDURE OF CLAIM..
        I got a message to my mobile that" YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE EMERGED AS ONE OF THE ESPN/ICC CRICKET MOBILE NUMBER PROMO AWARD WINNER OF 750, 000 GBP TO CLAIM SEND YOUR INFO VIA ([protected]@yahoo.co.in.uk) please inform me how to claim prize money.
        My Mobile No. is -[protected]
        E-Mail Address is - [protected]@gmail.com

Just Now I have received the phone from u.k. the no is they are asking 500$. Why you people are not giving me prize after deduction of 500$.
        I ALSO GOT THE SAME MESSAGE. PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU HAD HEAR ANYTHING.

MY NUMBER [protected]
        E-MAIL - [protected]@GMAIL.COM
        freands ALL THINGS ARE FAKE DONT BELIVE IN IT ITS ALL FAKE
        congrt.. your mobile number has won 5lakhs pounds in 2012 espn cricket int'l mobile draw, to claim ur prize send ur name, phon, add, please inform me how to claim for that... my mail id, pavan.[protected]@gmail.com. mob.no. [protected].
        espn star cricket send message your mobile number won1000000pounds in ongoing uk espnstarcricket mobile award
        to,
        ESPN OFFICIAL
        sir, i got the message on my mobile that i won 750, 000, 00GBP on espn star olympic award held in London.
        and for claiming for the amount visit to [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

so, pls inform that how i will get this amount or this is the fake msg & if it is fake msg then take some action against message sender.
        inform me on [protected]@gmail.com.

thanks and regards
        saurabh jaiswal
        contact no.-[protected]
        I got a message to my mobile that " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON GBP750000 POUNDS IN ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD HELD IN LONDON FOR DETAILS CONTACT US ON EMAIL [protected]@yahoo.co.uk "
        Please inform me how to claim prize money..
        my mobile num is [protected].
        email id is-vineesh.[protected]@gmail.com
        I got a message to my mobile that " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON GBP 500000 POUNDS IN ESPN CRICKET MOBILE DRAW .
        Please inform me how to claim prize money..
        me kuldeep rai from rkgit, ghaziabad (delhi ncr )
        my cell phone no [protected]
        email id kul.[protected]@gmail.com
        i got a message that my mobile no has 75000, ooGBP & now i wana ask that now what i have i live in srnagar kashmir srinagar india.to do my email address is
        [protected]@ymail.com if any sort chance to win some thing so email me or call me my no is [protected]
        your's thanks
        omer baba
        Hi Sir,
        I got a message to my mobile ( [protected] ) From[protected] Num That " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 5, 00, 000 POUNDS IN 2012 ICC/TEN CRICKET INT'L MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR NAM, PHON, ADD, TO: [protected]@hotmail.com
        Name : Rakshit Vashisth
        City : Meerut ( U.P )
        Email address : vashisth.[protected]@yahoo.com
        hi brother!phir aap ko wo prize mila jo aap nai espn ki tarf sai jeeta tha
        Hi Sir,
        I got a message to my mobile ([protected] ) From ( [protected] ) Num That " you mobile no has won$1000000, in star cricket, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR name, adress, mobile no, email id, age to us on email [protected]@espncricketstars.com
        Name : pradeep kumawat
        City : jhunjhunu rajasthan
        Email address : pradeep.pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com
        sir i recived a msg to you. YOU MOBILE NO HAS WON £1, 000, 000 IN ESPN STAR CRICKET, TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO, EMAIL ID, AGE, TO US ON EMAIL [protected]@espncricketstars.com sir plz say me this msg right and wrong plz reply me...
        Hi Sir,
        I got a message to my mobile no. ([protected] ) From ( [protected] ) Num That " you mobile no has won£1000000, in star cricket, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR name, adress, mobile no, email id, age to us on email [protected]@espncricketstars.com
        Name : kunal soni
        City : udaipur rajasthan
        Email address : [protected]@gmail.com
        Hi sir,
        i got a message to my mobile no.([protected]) from [protected] no.That "CONGRATULATIONS YOUR GSM HAS WON 500, 000GBP FROM ICC CRICKET PROMOTION 2012, TO CLAIM SEND, NAME, ADRESS, MOBILE, COUNTRY, TO EMAIL;[protected]@live.com.
        then sir please help me how to claim prize money.
        Name:Abhijit kumtale
        City:kolhapur, Maharashtra
        My ph.no.[protected]
        Email adress:[protected]@gmail.com
        Hi Sir,
        I got a messege to my mobile no.[protected]) from [protected] That "congrats: Your mobile No has won 750, 000GBP Pounds in ESPNStar INT, T cricket Annversary Promo Draw top Claim. then Sir please help me how to claim prize money.
        Name:Rajeev Shukla
        City: Lucknow
        Phone No"[protected]"
        Email adress:Shukla [protected]@gmail.com1973
        Hi Sir,
        I got a message to my mobile ([protected]) From ( [protected] ) Num That " you mobile no has won500000, puonds in espn cricket T20 WORLD CUP MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR name, adress, mobile no, email id, age to us on email [protected]@espncricketstars.com
        Name : PARVEEN SANDHU
        City : VILL.PO.GAGRET TEH.AMB DISTT.UNA H.P PIN-177201 My mobile no. : [protected]
        Email address : [protected]@gmail.com
        it is fake or realy

pl. confirm on [protected]@rediffmail.com

I have recive a mail that my email address has won million Gbp and could be verified @ above mentioned site,request if action could be taken against a domain owner of above mentioned site as they are making fool of people openly.

request if someone could look at this site and also inform ESPN ATar Cricket that their name is getting misussed.

regards
          Tarun

star cricket award — lottery winning

Respected sir, with regards ,i would like to draw
          your valuable attention that ,i have got an email
          of wining i million gbp by star cricket award
          organised by u.k. ,now they have sent me
          certificate and coupon of claim through email and
          asking for 450gbp as processing amount. i am afraid
          to proceed futher and expecting you to investigate
          the matter and provide me correct information what
          to do on this concern.
          ihere by send all attachments i have received for
          your better refference.

I have recieved one email has won million gbp . So I exactly so happy to ESPN star cricket lottary organization . And i proud this teem. I one winners of the lottery. My oppinion if true my life can change faster. Pray to Allah may live long this organization.

Your sincerely
          Me. Akter hossain bablu
          +[protected]
          E-mail Address is attached to file reference number (UK/00715/2012) that emerged as one of the lucky email that won the sum of (One Million Great British Pounds) £ 1, 000, 000.00.
          This is to officially inform you that your E-mail Address have been verified and pronounced as the lucky Winner Of
          £ 1, 000, 000.00 in the 2012 ESPN Star Cricket Award
          Kiritkumar
          ALL THINGS ARE FAKE DONT BELIVE IN IT

ESPN star national lottery — winner

sir.
          I receive a message from [protected](LM-044032)
          That winning your 700000Rs.in espn STAR INT..
          plz contact me...my mobile no.[protected]
          i recieved a mail that i won the prize money
          if it is right my adress is [protected]@gmail.com
          I got a message that my tyelephone no. ie.[protected] won a prize money of 750000 GBP and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com Bangalore

Your sincerely
          sunil dolui
          ph.no.-[protected]

We are pleased to
          inform you that you have won ($1, 000, 000, 00) 1million dollar in the ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD Lottery Draw
          organized by ESPN CRICKET in conjunction with EUROPEAN UNION COMPANY, Your
          Email Address were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine
          hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United State, Asia, Europe,
          Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program
          which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners,
          through electronic ballot system without the winner applying

Above thing is true or any cheating please comfirm me
          my mail id is suresh.[protected]@gmail.com

lottery winning - star cricket award

Respected sir, with regards, i would like to draw
          your valuable attention that, i have got an email
          of wining i million gbp by star cricket award
          organised by u.k., now they have sent me
          certificate and coupon of claim through email and
          your better refference.
          thnkis
          ashraf ahmed hassan
          mop: [protected]

On 14..03.2012 I recieved a SMS from Mobilr no.[protected] that your mobile number has won 750000GBP pounds in espn star cricket mobile Draw To claim your Prize contact us on email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk Please inform me wether this is right cliam by the espn Star.

please inform in my mail id -kulshreshtha.[protected]@gmail.com

espn star cricket — SMS

Myself ANURANJAN NKUMAR, received message that i have won a prize of 370000 in espn star criket anniversary

espn star cricket — i have a sms from espn star cricket

sir
            i have a message from espnstarcricket that your mobile number [protected].has won GBP820,000.00 POUNDS IN ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO UK.BATCH NO.51322010 TO CLAIM SEND DETAILS TO EMAIL:(espn.[protected]@w.cn) i want to know that this message is true or not. please contact me at [protected] and [protected]@gmail.com
            thank you.

ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO UK — promotion

sir my email received mail in ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO UK
            it is true or false or fraud..
            contact:rr.[protected]@gmail.com
            Sir
            I receive a message from [protected]
            That winning your 750, 000gpb pound in espn STAR INT..
            sir I want detail
            plz contact me...my mobile no[protected]&[protected]
            On 16th Mar' 2012, I have got a message from No.[protected] that your mobile number have emerged as one of the ESPN/ ICC cricket mobile number promo award winner of 750, 000 GBP to claim send your info via [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. Please inform me via my mail [protected]@yahoo.in wether this is right cliam by the espn Star.
            sir
            19march 2012 i got a message from mobile no.[protected] - HAVE MERGED AS ONE OF THE ESPN/ICC CRICKET MOBILE NUMBER PROMO AWARD WINNER OF 750000 GBP TO CLAIM SEND YOUR INFO VIA( [protected]@yahoo.co.uk) how can i got my prize...and my mobile no. is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com
            i recive a massage from mo . No [protected] that you won price £ 750000 from espn icc cricket promo .if it is right plz inform me in that no. [protected] & [protected]
            IS IT TRUE DID ANY OF YOU GOT MONEY
            z dis fake o true even i have got same this type of a message ?
            I got a message to my mobile that " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON GBP750000 POUNDS IN ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD HELD IN LONDON FOR DETAILS CONTACT US ON EMAIL [protected]@live.com"
            Email address: subbu.[protected]@gmail.com
            On 30th April 2012, i have got a message from No. [protected]- HAVE EMERGED AS ONE OF THE ESPN/ICC CRICKET MOBILE NUMBER PROMO AWARD WINNER OF ?750, 000 GBP TO CLAIM SEND YOUR INF VIA([protected]@yahoo.co.uk). please infrom me that how can i got my prize.
            My mobile no. is [protected]
            My Email ID: [protected]@ymail.com
            sir i received amessageon my mobile no."your mobile number have emerged as one of the espn/icc cricket mobile number promo award winner of 750000 GBP
            please inform me how to claim prize money
            my mobile no.:[protected]

sir i received a message congtats your mobile no has won $500, 000 GBP in 2012 espn cricket mobile draw to claim your price sent your name, phone and address to:[protected]@hotmail.com.pls inform me hw can i claim the price.is it fake or real.
            my mob no is:[protected].or email [protected]@yahoo.com
            Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
            i got a message to my mobile that
            your mobile no has won 750.000 GPB pounds in ESPN STAR INT T cricket anniversary promo draw to claim prize contact us email [protected]@live.com
            pleas inform me how to claim to many
            my mobile: [protected]
            email : [protected]@yahoo.com
            its fake one person called me from [protected] he said that he is Diplomat agent he's name was MR. David Douglass who is absolutely fake i[censored] got any msg, mail and call please send complaint mail to the bk.[protected]@nic.in, [protected]@vsnl.com
            I am ready to pay ur shipping charges plz inform me of further nottifications
            sir.
            I receive a message from [protected](LM-044032)
            That winning your 700000Rs.in espn STAR INT..
            I received a message from [protected]
            That winning your 900, 000 pounds in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD
            That winning your 750, 000 pounds in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD

espn star [email protected] — UK Espn Sports Cricket Mobile Award

i have got a message today from no.[protected] that is explained below
            Your mobile no.[protected] has won 1,000,000 pounds in Ongoing UK Espnstar Cricket Mobile Award.To Claim send your name,age Address via email:[protected]@w.cn
            i received a message from[protected]
            that winning your 750, 000 GBP in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MIBILE AWARD
            Sir i want details whether it is true or false
            plz contact me...my mobile no [protected]
            my email id is: [protected]@gmail.com
            i also recieved same SMS.is this true or fake?
            please reply.

email id deepali.[protected]@gmail.com

espn star cricket mobile award-2012 — lost my money

i got 9,00,000 pounds from Espn star cricket mobile award-2012. i do't get cash at my home. is this fake or not. i don't know. please help me
            i also recieved same SMS.is this true or false?
            please replay. me...

email id: sid.[protected]@gmail.com
            Sir, i had received a message from no.[protected]. the main concept of the message is that i am the winner of espn/icc cricket mobile number promo award of 7, 50, 000GBP. they had asked to my details to this website.i want the clarification whether the message wrong or right.

please send details to my email id: [protected]@gmail.com.
            I also recieved same smsits true or fake.please contact me on my mobile:[protected]
            i am rajesh singh, kolkata my mob. no. [protected]. i recived the message of wining 750, 000 pound of your lucky draw. please send my money to this address 58/2/2 b.t road kolkata-700002
            email:rajesh.[protected]@gmail.com

i received a massage from [protected] that winning price.500, 000GBPin 2012 espn cricket mobile award, sir i want detail is this true or fals please reply. ph. [protected]
            i received a message from [protected]
            that winning your 750, 000 GBP in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD
            Sir i want details whether it is true or false
            plz contact me...my mobile no [protected]
            I got a massage that i have won 750, 000 GBP pounds in espn /STAR CRICKET PROMO I have to claim my prize. Lalit my No is 011-[protected]
            Email address. lalit.[protected]@rediffmail.com
            i received a message from [protected] that win 750, 000, gbp
            my address:do.no.4-17, samalkotamandalam.brahamanandha puram, east godavaridist, andhrapradesh, pin;533440

i recived a message saying that i won700, 000.00pounds inthe on going cricket promotion is this true my mobile no is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com please reply with kind reguards please help
            That winning your 5lakh pounds in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD
            sir I want details whether it is true or false
            plz contact me...my mobile no.[protected]&[protected]

SIR I RECIEVED YOUR MESSAGE ON 10-Oct-2012.WINNING 750000 GBP ICC CRICKET PROMO DROW...SIR WHAT I DO SIR...? MY ADDRESS IS ABHILASH.O, OLIPADUKKAM(HOUSE), RAVANESWARAM(P.O), PALLIKKARA(VIA), KASARAGO(DIST), KERALA(STATE), INDIA, PIN:671316
            PH NO:[protected], [protected]
            Iam S.Madhukar, My moble no [protected] AP Date 29-10-12 Igot sms your mbl no won [protected]@ 750, 000 . I geve my infermation. E mail recie of you will pay the Rs10500 charges .I paid the amuont. thenafter One sms came you will pay he anather 17500. So II not pay the amount .But i loss Rs10500 .I have aclearence charges reciept bill. retern to my moneyy, So I now what do? Please replayt
            My number[protected] also recieved a same message, if its true then please let me know through my email [protected]@gmail.com
            I also received msg from ESPN CRICKET diplomat(Mr. James Morgan) to proceed with the delivery of my winning funds to my home address which i have provided to our office. ESPN diplomat (Mr. James Morgan) will arrive India to deliver my won parcel, further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over my won parcel containing a valid cheque of(1, 000, 000, 00 GBP Equivalent to 4CRORE 60LAHK). Let it be known to I that all taxes has been paid by the Espn Star Cricket Promotion Board therefore, I will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs.25, 000/INR only for the clearing of my consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to my country India.AGENT Mr, James Morgan British Citizen will be Coming To India Tomorrow on[protected] by 9.30am To Deliver my prize Cor 60lakhs this SMS & Passport Copy is this true or fake?
            please urget reply.

my email id [protected]@gmail.com

Hello Sir...
            I also received a message from "ESPN PROMO" that my mobile have won a prize of 1, 000, 000 pounds, if its true then please let me know through my email "[protected]@yahoo.com"...

prize, espn star — prize winning

Sir, today i received a SMS : CONGRATE, YOU HAVE WON $500,000 IN THE ONGOING 2013 MOBILE PROMO IN UK, FOR CLAIM CONTACT M.D VIA EMAIL( [protected]@live.com)
            sir kindly inform me is it true or not..???
            my contact number is [protected]..
            and email id( ali.[protected]@yahoo.com)..
            sir, i received a message from ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD UK([protected]@espnstarcricketlottery.co.uk), This E-mail is to officially inform you that your E-mail Address have been verified and pronounced as the lucky Winner Of £1, 00, 000.00 GBP, in the 2013 Award By (ESPN Star Cricket Draw Promotion UK) wishes to congratulate you over your E-mail Address success in this financial bailout plan.
            so, i want the money behalf of this message. please help me.

so, i want the money behalf of this message. please help me.

plz tell me sir, its true or fake, , , , , , my email id: vikrantsharma.[protected]@gmail.com, and mobile number is :[protected]

SIR,
            i received a message that your mobile no won Rs 2.50, 00, 000/- in ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO TO claim send your full name; age; sex ; mobile no., state, address ; To
            SENT BY DZ-066261
            plz contact me : [protected]
            email. soham.[protected]@gmail.com
            That winning your 500, 000 pounds in ESPNSTAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD
            sir I want details whether it is true or false Mail id:[protected]@yahoo.com
            plz contact me...my mobile no:[protected]
            On 05.05.2016 I received a SMS from Mobile no. [protected] that your mobile number has won Es. 25000000/- in espn star cricket promo To claim send your full name/age/mobile no/address/state/sex/to [protected]@hotmail.com.
            Please inform me weather this is right claim by the espn Star.

Please inform in my mail id -parthpratim.[protected]@gmail.com
            I received a message from [protected]
            That winning your 2, 50, 00, 000 in ESPN STAR CRICKET MOBILE AWARD on[protected]
            sir i got a message is your moblie no won 2, 50, 00, 000 in ESPN
            STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO TO CLAM please help me where i send this message some website are given [protected]@hotmail.com in my mobile.
            Soni Pandey's reply, Jun 15, 2017
            sir I want detail whether it is true or false plz contact me my mobile no is 9955127439
            "YOUR MOBILE NO W0N Rs.2, 50, 00, 000/-In ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO TO CLAIM SEND YOUR FULL NAME / AGE/ MOBILE NO/ ADDRESS/ STATE/ SEX/ TO: [protected]@hotmail.com"
            This msg is sent on my number from [protected] on 18/8/2017. Please tell me, is it true or fake.
            My mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com
            Sir I have a message from ESPN star cricket award that
            Your Mobile No Won Rs.2, 50, 00, 000/-In ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD PROMO To Claim Send Your Full Name; Mobile No: Address; State ; Age; Sex; To: [protected]@outlook.com
            Sir I want detail weather it is true or false please contact me [protected] or [protected]@gmail. Com

i got sms from espn star cricket anniversary promo draw to claim towin 750000 gbp pounds.
              Aug 13, 2020
              u r mobile no.has won 750, 000 GBP pounds in Espn star cricket annieversary promo draw to claim your prize contact us on i got this message
              i got a sms that your number has won 750, 000 GBP pounds in ESPN star anniversary promo draw to claim your prize. is this true??????? reply on my number [protected].
              ALWINTHANKACHANA ANATHIL (H)KATTAPPANA PO PARAKADUVE PIN:685508 IDUKKI(DT) KERALA (STATE)INDI
              NO:[protected],[protected], [protected]
              sir this is ch.s.n.malleswararao i got sms that your mobile number have emerged as one of the espn/icc cricket mobile number promo award winner of 750, 000 gbp pounds to claim send your info via [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              Mail : siva.[protected]@yahoo.com
              Phone : [protected]
              i got sms from espn star cricket annivarsary promo drow to claim 750, 000GBP pound
              hi! this is deepak tharwani recieved a sms from u to claim 750, 000 GBP, i m sending my info

Deepak tharwani[protected] Jawahar nagar REWA (m.p) 486001 cell no.[protected]
              i got sms from espn star cricket anniversary promo draw to claim towin 750000 gbp pounds ...my name abhishek yadav mo no is [protected] and email to [protected]@gmail.com
              sir this is Deepak D. Naik i got sms that your mobile number have emerged as one of the espn/icc cricket mobile number promo award winner of
              750, 000 gbp pounds to claim send your info via [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              Deepak D.naik C-8/2:9 Navgharkul chs sector 48-a (seawood) nerul navi mumbai-400706. mo.no.[protected]
              £ 1, 000, 000.00 in the 2012 ESPN Star Cricket Award.that emerged as one of the lucky email that won the sum of (One Million Great British Pounds) £ 1, 000, 000.00.
              my no.[protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com
              sir this is amit.badave... i got sms that your mobile number have emerged as one of the espn/icc cricket mobile number promo award winner of 750, 000 gbp pounds to claim send your info via [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              even i got the message regarding a prize of cash 750000 gbp pounds...
              sir, this is Bharat Singh Godara. I got sms that YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE EMERGED AS ONE OF THE ESPN/ICC CRICKET MOBILE NUMBER PRPMO AWARD WINNER OF 750, 000 GBP TO CLAIM SEND YOUR INFO VIA([protected]@yahoo.co.uk).
              Sir, this is mohd absar mobile no. [protected] i got a sms from [protected]. The message, "Congrats: your mobile no. has won 750, 000GBP Pounds in StarINT, T cricket anniversary promo draw to claim your prize contact us on email:[protected]@live.com.

Sir if it is true please inform to me as soon as possible and transfer my prize into my account.

My account no. is [protected] IDBI bank 2 M.G. marg Hazratganj Lucknow- 226001
              Hi my name is SHRIRANG SAWARKAR. I got a masage SCONGRAT:Your Mobile No Has Won 750, 000GBP Pounds in Espn Star INT, T Cricket Anniversary Promo Draw To Claim Your Prize contact us on email:[protected]@live.com
              My mobile no is [protected]
              My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
              Contact me
              i have got a message that i have won a prize of 5000, 000 gbp
              pls tell me how can i claim my prize
              e mail:[protected]@gmail.com
              Sir, this is vimal mobile no. [protected] i got a sms from [protected]. The message, "Congrats: your mobile no. has won 750, 000GBP Pounds in StarINT, T cricket anniversary promo draw to claim your prize contact us on email:[protected]@live.com.
              hi my name is ABDUR REHMAN. i got a massage'' CONGRAT! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 5000, 000GBP IN 2012 ESPN CRICKET MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME, PHON, ADDRESS.TO:[protected]@hotmail.com'' PLEASE TEL ME HOW CAN I CLAIM MY PRIZE
              MY NUMBER IS [protected]
              MY E MAIL I.D IS rehman.[protected]@gmail.com
              contact me
              i got sms from ESPN star cricket anniversary promo draw to claim to win900, 000 pounds.
              CLAIM SEND YOUR INFO VIA([protected]@yahoo.co.uk)
              email; [protected]@gmail.com
              i have got a massage that i have won a prize of750.000 gbp
              pls tell me how can i claim my prize.
              me mobile no is -[protected], [protected].
              e mail - sujit1974.[protected]@yahoo.com
              e mail- sujit1974.[protected]@gmail.com
              Hi, my name is Justin. I have also got a msg that i have won 500000euros gbp in 2012 espn mobile draw. I have sent my name, phone no., add. as per instructions, how long will it take time to receive the prize. I'm eagerly waiting for it.
              sir i am nagarjun v savadi from bijapur my mobile number is [protected].i got the message from the number [protected].the message is your mobile number has won 1, 000, 000pounds in ongoing UK espn star cricket mobile draw.to claim send your name, age, address via
              email:[protected]@w.cn
              sir if it is true please claim my prize to my account
              my account number is[protected]. my address is nagarjun v savadi shahapur agasi patel galli bijapur 586101 karnataka.
              my name is iftikhar qadri R/o duroo sopore kashmir pin code 192301
              mobile no. [protected]
              i have got a message that i have won a prize of 750, 000 gbp
              pls tell me how can i claim my prize
              i got msg that i have won a prize of 750000 gbp pounds in espn star int, t cricket anniversary promo draw please tell me how to claim my prize. my mo no;[protected] e mail;[protected]@yahoo.com

Espn Star Cricket Recent Comments