Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  freelotto mobile pro — spam?flake? I received a sms to be won a prize

I have just received a sms saying that "congrat: your mobile number has won for you $2,000,000 USD in the freelotto mobile pro. For claims, send email: [protected]@aol.co.uk & call: [protected]

I would be very happy if it's true. However, I think 99% it is a joke. Please help me to verify if this is true or not.

Thanks and regards,
annie

Comments

TWORLD — spam msg

heelo dear airtel I have received msg that your mobile no has won the lucky draw 2009 prizemoney GBP 200000 cococola uk email join [protected]@live.com is this msg is true or false please tell me othetwise you will responsible for disaster
my mobilew no is [protected]
i got the exact same sms.. i rang the ppl and they were indians lol they just kept telling me to email.. after seeing your comment i know belive 100% its fake!
Hi Annie,

I agree with you that it is a scam. I got the same sms on 10-01-10 but with a different phone number and a different agent in the email address: agent 81 not 93 like yours. Don't reply. My internet research tells me that it's a scam and your posting confirms it.

Kylie
I have recived same sms but from agent 83. The funny thing is they send sms to my Polish mobile number ??? It is scam.
its so crazy i'm from belgium and i have received exactly the same stupid message this morning...thank's all of your comments and others from my enternet researchs i have understand that's it was a scam...
Yep, I received this SMS and instantly suspected shenanigans. Researched this online to see how I can report it.
Now I have a better idea and I suggest you all do it too - use that phone number as your 'contact' next time you come up with other advertising companies who want your information. Send them in circles, they deserve it :)
hi all i got a message saying i won 2, 000, 000 USD in some free mobile lotto i called and couldnt understand what he was saying. the text said to email agent 81 and to call[protected]. i dont understand how they got my mobile number im in australia. This is fake?
HI Im form Maldives and the exact replica of the message that annie got from agent 93. I called the number and the person just said to send him an e-mail and he hung up on me very abruptly.
it is a scam i did the same thing as most o[censored]se and called them back and they hung up real quick when i said police would be involved. i am from australia and they should not have access to our personal mobile numbers its wrong! lets bring them down some how, any ideas?
hey i got the same text yesterday from 93 and i was realy confused but now i am fine. thanx guys
i got the same text
This is a terrible scam, puts vulnerable people in most distressing situation. These sorts of scams should be traced, identified and something serios happen to the operators.
ra gatamashebaa es
Dear Annie,
Yep, I won the 2million USD prise, still waiting for the cheque, when it arrives ill shout you dinner, hope your on a no food diet.
regards, ED.
what do you want?
ghjgftygf
mec mivige es sms da mivxvdi mashinve ro es xumroba iko.albat saaxalclod ixomres
i have just recieved a sms saying that my mobile number has won 20, 00, 000 usd.i am very happy if it is true.plz help me if it is true or not
ASETI SMS MEC MOMIVIDA DA VER MIVXVDI RAS NISHNAVS, ARIS TU ARA SIMARTLE?