[Resolved]  Gic Mutual Fund - Growth Plus Units — After winding up the company not refunded any amount till date against my 500 unit

I have come to know that the gic mutual fund company has closed and they have not refunded me any amount towards the 500 units (Face value rs. 10 / - each)
So pl help me for getting the residual value of the units i have.

Complaint comments  94 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i want to know about recent status of my policy, CV NO - 284206 Certificate no 01383487 to 91
I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THE GIC MUTUAL FUND COMPANY HAS CLOSED AND THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME ANY AMOUNT TOWARDS THE 1000 UNITS ( FACE VALUE RS.10/- EACH)SO PL HELP ME FOR GETTING THE RESIDUAL VALUE OF THE UNITS I HAVE.
i want to know about recent status of my policy, REG.FOLIO NO.GPV00956 & CERTIFICATE NO.
00239626 TO 00239645
I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THE GIC MUTUAL FUND COMPANY HAS CLOSED AND THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME ANY AMOUNT TOWARDS THE 500 UNITS ( FACE VALUE RS.10/- EACH)
SO PL HELP ME FOR GETTING THE RESIDUAL VALUE OF THE UNITS I HAVE.
MY
register folio no :- GPD02863
warrant no : 48256
CV: 0057453
ALT: 0048256
IIT: 0422373
Sir, I have purchased 500 Units of GIC Mutual Fund at a face value of Rs.10/- each valuing Rs.5, 000/-, vide my Reg. Folio No.TGG00096, Serial No.CV000079, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected] - [protected] and Unit Certificate No. [protected] to 6398.

Till date I have not received my Principle amount along with the interest. Kindly let me know the procedure for getting back my money per return amil.

Looking forward for your kind cooperation in the matter,

Thanking you,

G. Daya Sagar
Mobile: [protected]
I have 700 units of GIC Growth Plus but company has not
returnd my money even after 6 years of winding up
Sir, I have purchased 100 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC BALANCED FUND) vide Reg. Folio No.BFN06758, Certificate no. 00736039, CV NO-136092, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected] - [protected].I want to know the current status of my units.

Looking forward for your kind cooperation in the matter,
I AM HOLDING 1000 UNITS OF GIC MUTUAL FUND DTD.1ST FEB.1993 AT A FACE VALUE OF RS.10 EACH.. MY REGD.FOLIO NO.BFP.10680... CERTIFICATE NO.00752321 TO 00752330...
DISTINCTIVE NOS. [protected] TO [protected]...SO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET BACK MY MONEY WITH INTEREST..THANK YOU.
i have posted regarding regarding folio number GPM05753 certificate number 00830581
(1000 units) dated 31 march 1993, i have requested exact position in this case as this issue is very
old, in this connection i have already requested and now once again i request you what i have to do to transfer the above mentioned units on my name as these units are of my late paternal aunt who has given me all legal rights to get these above mentioned units on my name.hope that you will co operate with me i am waiting for your advice by email.

gic mutal fund gic growth plus — not yet received certificate

i had deposited rs. 10000 rupees ten thousand, atvijaya bank branch jabalpur 0n21march1994.application serial no is 5729190.neighter i get unit certificate nor any responcedo the best you can so that i could get my money.
i am holing 200 units of GIC BALANCED FUND . i am not getting any feed back on this issue.
I have purchased 500 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC BALANCED FUND) vide Reg. Folio No.BFN06350, Certificate no. 00666295 to 00666299 CV NO-117451, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected] - [protected].I want to know the current status of my units
have purchased 500 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC GROWTH PLUS ) vide Reg. Folio No.GPVO2092, Certificate no. 00494171 to 00494180 CV NO-20357, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected] - [protected].I want to know the current status of my units
can u pls send us the address of the current head qarters of the company GIC(General Insurance Corporation of India) and its subsidiaries
I had invested into GIC Balanced Fund (1000 units) and GIC Growth Plus (1000 units). What's the status of these funds and my investments? Whom should I contact regarding same?

GIC Mutual Fund Growth Plus — Not Yet received the amount.

I have purchased the GIC mutual fund growth plus shares of 50units(Rs.10/unit) in the date of 31/03/1993
reg. folio no.-GPT01643 Serial no.-CV084556 Alt no.-0084321/01
IIT no.-0612838 ORG form no.-2990408 in the name and address of

T.Ravi Sankar
209 A Govinda Chetty St.,
Kaveripattinam(PO),
Dharmapuri Diatrict.

I am ready to surrender this mutual fund records. send the complete details to receive the amount as soon as possible.
THIS IS REGARDING THE GIC MUTUAL FUND DATED 1 ST JULY 1992 AND DISTINCTIVE NO IS[protected] TO[protected]. AND REG FOLIO NO IS BVAO5133 AND CERTIFICATE NO IS 0048209

REPLY ME WHEN I GET THE REFUND AND WHAT IS MY AMMONT
THIS IS REGARDING THE GIC MUTUAL FUND DATED 1 ST JULY 1992 AND REG FOLIO NO IS BVR22788 AND CERTIFICATE NO IS 01182522,[protected], 01182524 IS 300NOS. UNITS.

REPLY ME WHEN I GET THE REFUND AND WHAT IS MY AMMONT POSTION
WITH REGDS

MOB- [protected]
I AM HOLDING 300 UNITS OF GIC MUTUAL FUND, EARLIAR BOUGHT IN IST FEB, 1993 DISTINCTIVE NO.[protected]-[protected].STILL FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE.PLEASE SEND ME FINAL PAYMENT AND DIRECT ME ABOUT THESE MUTUAL FUNDS.
ANAND KUMAR AGARWAL
[protected], [protected]
i have also purchased 500 units at the time of launch of scheme g i c growth plus. so far i have not got any redumption amount.if any information is there about the scheme please convey to me

Complaint categoryCategory: Other