[Resolved]  Green City Buildtech — Greencity Buildtech

Currently we have list of more than 140 victims of Greencity.

On 18th June 2009, more than 100 victims have filed complaint with Economic Offence Wing (EOW) under FIR no.28. Besides this many FIR have been lodged against Jiteender Choudhury & Sunita Choudhury.

Now there is no point of making more FIR except to claim money because more FIRs will not make the punishment double.

Now a days all the offices of Greencity has closed down all the offices in Delhi & NCR. Jiteender Choudury & his wife have been absconded.

Today (12/07/2009) approximate more than 100 aggrieved victims assembled at Jantar Mantar and expressed their sorrow with the Media. We have also given two pages write up for the consideration of CM Mrs. Sheela Dixshit.

Please join hands against Greencity.

Navin Agarwal

Comments

Green City Builders must be arrested and sentenced to Life in prison. They also need to retrun money with interest to public. Their properties and assets must be seized and sold off so publics money can be returned
Govt is absolutely not taking any action against such frauds. Media is also not helping poor middle class people as they dont provide them masala stories. There should be some verification process and approval from Govt authorities and after that only media should publish the advertisment of new property projects, this will save lakhs of poor Indian middle class family from investing there hard earned money with such cheaters. I hope EOW will take this opprtunity to help all o[censored]s and get back us our hard earned money with interest.
I m also one who suffered the same & is desperately need my hard earned money. Let us try to make a forum or say make a database where contact info is available of all concerned investors
Its request pls just give ur mail id (must) n ph. Nos. I m attaching some details which I have gathered from internet. My mail id is [protected]@ase.amity.edu
[protected], [protected], [protected], . [protected]
[protected]. [protected] THIS FELLOW FILLED COMPL to consumer court, [protected], [protected] [protected] [protected]
Mr Mohit Mahajan, who is also a victim, is doing a great job to bring all victims together. He is available at [protected]@yahoo.com. ( from a comment on net)
[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com
[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]
Hello Friends,
I also booked a plot in NRI city by greencity buildtech.I ownws a plot in their agra project but now i come to know that they are running from onw place to other.I think, we all need to group together.
Whoever cheated by greencity should be united.Pl. contact me on my email id.
I want to part of your group.Pl. let me know the contacts etc.
anurag
I have also invested about 2.25 lac in the project which has now turned out to be fraud. Shall be grateful if you could tell about the course of action being taken up by people like us who have been duped of our hard earned money or if you have any update on the issue kindly let me know of the same.
M.NO:[protected]
I paid registration fee for a plot in Bhiwadi. What can I do to recover my money?

Mirza M. Shah

[protected]@hotmail.com
i also part o[censored] .i am from agra. kindly give contact on my email id [protected]@gmail.com

vipin tara