[Resolved]  Hindustan Petroleum Gas — Inspection of Domestic connection

This is regarding the periodic inspection being carried out on domestic gas connection. M/s Murali Enterprises, #51 Ramanjaneya Layout, Bangalore-560037 is my supplier/distributer. The complaint is not against their supply. It is regarding the inspection being carried out.
My connection was inspected in the later quarter of 2007. When the person came for inspection I contacted my distributer over phone and confirmed the activity and was told he carries an ID card. I verified before letting him inside my house. He even carried my connection number and address. According to his suggestion I changed the rubber tube. At that time I asked my distributer why a prior intimation of the visit was not made to me. The answer I got was it is at the instruction of the company the party is visiting. I informed them afterwards that the inspection was carried out and tube replaced.
Today[protected] another inspector came and his visit was mentioned by the person at the distributer end when I booked my refill 2 days back. To my surprise this inspector is telling me the tube I got replaced on previous occasion is one(green) which was discontinued 3 years back now it is Suraksha LPG hose guaranteed for 5 years. Also surprising is that him telling the previous inspection was not authentic. After confirming from the company I allowed him to carry out inspection process. The biennial inspection form for the current activity is 8125 dated[protected].
My question to the company is why they can not authenticate this important inspection visit by the company itself informing in advance in recorded manner? Even though I confirmed over the phone why they did not take action against the previous person if his inspection was not authentic.
I urge the company to make it official to depute persons with the identity of inspector available in your web site . Carrying ID alone is not sufficient. The same must be available as web information This is to avoid frauds accidents and damages to consumers and making the company and the distributer act as more responsible ones making the consumers confident.

Please warn all customers of this kind of illegal visits and take adequate preventive actions including alerting police departments too.

Antony Michael
H P Consumer No. 553218
Bangalore.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir
please kindily some informetion