Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] reviews & complaints(3657)

I asked to fill 190Rs petrol. The attendant asked me to see the ZERO on the meter and then started filling the petrol. Once the meter started and I thought that everything is fine, he stopped at ₹ 53 and started billing. I knew this tactic where they say “Oh .. I thought you said ₹ 53”. I told him 190, he filled till Rs. 140 and stopped again. He repeated the same thing again. And lastly then he continued till 190. This is such a fraud.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Booked HP Gas on 27th Jan 2023 the cylinder was not delivered but the message received as below on[protected]

"HPGas refill delivered on[protected] CashMemo no.1874730.Pl provide your feedback- https://hpgasfeedback.hpcl.co.in"

RV Gas agency, Gajularamaram.

Respected sir
      As per the above subject, I had noticed that hp petrol pump situated in karbi chowk nagpur, Agrasen chowk CA road nagpur and Dosar bhawan chowk CA road nagpur is not running their density display on machine also while filling petrol in our vehicles we get less quantity of petrol and if we questioned them they reply that they are in regular intervals filling underground tanks, so for that reason density display is not possible to make available which is not as per law.
      So its my request to you that It's a right of public to check density of petrol So please go through the matter and provide justice to public expenditure on petrol and diesel.

I was waiting for last 2 hours in dornala petrol bunk.they are saying that online not yet open.i don't understand what online not opened.

While filling petrol at Prem Petroleum, Bhiwandi Kalyan Road, Rajnoli, Bhiwandi, they started filling without making the reading Zero and did it by diverting the attention towards adding pouches to increase mileage. We made a hue and cry of the same as my wife was also witness to that, they 1st denied and then agreed and adjusted the amount of rs 401.00 if i wouldn't have made a issue of it they would have pocketed the amount. Please take immediate action against the above Prem Petroleum Pump. Bill copies attached, regards

HP gas is forcing customer to buy Suraksha pipe when delivering cylinder refill that too for a connection which is just 3years old.
            Delivery boy brought it along with cylinder and asking for Rs.200 without bill for pipe. I would have taken it atleast if they gave a proper bill.
            Also saying that future cylinder will not be delivered if pipe is not purchased without bill. New way of black market and looting in broad day light.
            They were also boasting of selling 75pipes since morning in same way without bill.
            Under:
            Santoshi Mata HP Gas Enterprises,
            Jagathgirigutta,
            Hyderabad,
            Telangana,
            500055.
            Dt:26-Jan-2023

Sub:- Gas refill didn't delivered but message arrived.

I had booked my gas cylinder on 17/01/2023 with consumer number 604473 booking ref no 595497, Got a message that it will be deliverd within 2 to 3 days.
              I have Received a message today (20/01/2023) that my cylinder has been delivered with cash memo no [1493674] .But the thing is this i have not received Gas Cylinder.

Kindly do the needful.
              Please help..

I booked HP gas through Samsung Pay, but my transaction shows failure Amount debit from my account [UPI transaction], I confirmed with ICICI and Samsung Pay they saying Amount credited to HP gas but when I call HP customer care they are refuses.

Kindly support
                Any update on my complaint

Family was on a trip to Shirdi on 03. DEC.2022. They decided to Fill petrol from Supreme petrol pump near Shahpur, Khardi near Hotel Tulip. Father aged 76 requested full tank petrol. He was tricked and filling stopped at 600Rs. The attendant, said by mistake he stopped and resumed filling full tank. Then he fought with my aged father and demanded both filling were from 0.0. But father being aged did not argue and paid both 600 Rs and 4165 Rs. He was conned and repeatedly said the attendant did not start the filling from 0.0 on the second instance

Order Ref No:[protected]
                    Booking No: 338149
                    Order Date: 11-Jan-2023 14:27
                    Cash Memo No: 1717728
                    Refill is not delivered but is shown as delivered on 13-Jan-2023 in HPCL My Gas portal and app. We have not received the refill as of 09:30 on 17-Jan-2023.
                    Jan 17, 2023
                    Cylinder was delivered at 09:45 on 17-Jan-2023.

Ramisetty filling stations in kadapa Kurnool highway mydukuru kadapa dist andrapradesh
                      pump boy very bad riceved to customers

Good day,
                        With reference to the trailing mail, This advertisement canceled from your side I have already paid initial security amount 40000/-. So as per terms and condition, kindly return;my ISD amount please. So Many times called or mailed but not responding and solution provided by your end. So I decided I am going to complaint against this advertisement in to consumer forum and legally action . This is my last...

Payment made on line through amazon upi id but refilled cylinder is not delivered yet.
                        Details as under
                        Paid on 26.12.2022 10.05 pm
                        Rs 1102
                        Order id[protected]

Sir mai tohid petrolium Jalna petrol pump pe gya wash room use krne emergency me to wo log nhi use krne de rhe plz kuch kijiye emergency me kya krna

Hpcl Dealer M/s Kailash Chand & Company, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur has given low quantity
                            Petrol to us . How and Where we have to complain for action ?

I am Satywan(Consumer no-661360) . i have HP GAS connection. I recently booked a cylinder. Now, my account is blocked.

Kindly, un lock it as soon as possible.

From Baru HP petrol pump Distt Hamirpur I filled my car alto lxi 800 autocut at 3491/- rupees and nearly Rs 800 petrol was already in car

We have successfully booked LPG gas under reference [protected] and your delivery authentication code is 2903 😊

You can also make a payment by simply clicking on https://rrj.nu/OvL9LR7B

Respected sir/Ma'am

I booked my HPCL LPG CYLINDER on dec 6 with given above details u can see. BUT after informing of my booking to delivery boy he never respond me or reply me after a week . This is not first time i m complaining of this problem i m facing every time. Delivery boy name is parves.

Hare you can see that the quality of fuel by bhikulal petrol pump @HPCL see this quality there are adding impurity as well from many years the quality the fuel still same the are caring about our vehicles as well as this petrol pump is situated in the main market area in parbhani

I am bonafide consumer bearing no- 622985
                                      recently I have changed my address
                                      please update for further delivery of gas

Mumtaj Ansari