Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (517)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Till 2 year the air filling machine in naduvannur hp petrol pump is not working . machine is still use less please take a necessary action

[Jan 15, 2021] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This pump is charging money for free air

[Jan 12, 2021] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I filled my tank full at hpcl ssb petrol pump satara on wai highway and proceeded for air checkup since I had traveled long distance but the personal who checked air fooled me by saying my tyre was punctured for 13 to 14 punctures and spoiled my new tyre which was purchased just 6 months back .
      Being at a reputed petrol pump I didn't expect this cheating happening to me which definitely roadside air checkers would do
      But I checked air only because I was at hpcl petrol pump where I always fill up my fuel
      Look into the matter and do the needful
      Awaiting compensation from your end

[Jan 09, 2021] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i had sent NEFT for amount Rs1, 52, 500 on 29.12.2020 from STATE OF INDIA bank, srinivasa nagar, Trichy branch,...
        I filled up petrol in my celerio car for Rs.3100 on 2.1.2021 at HP petrol pump samvidhan chowk nagpur( pump owner-Navneet...

I would like to bring to your notice that I had been cheated at pokhariput petrol pump, bhubaneshwar, Odisha.It was around 9.20 pm when I visited there, there were 2 guys, one collected money from me and the other was giving petrol.I asked them to give petrol of 1000rs.At first he allowed me to see the 0 mark, then filled for RS 200 and stopped.After I saw him astonishingly he replied that I said 200 RS.Second time when he started filling, I could not see the zero, as my vision was blocked by both guys and they filled it for 800.When I checked the petrol mark in my car.It was less.Moreover I have previously faced similar situation at this petrol pump

[Jan 03, 2021] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is with regard to the black marketing of LPG gas run by Fayaz Ahmad bhat S/o Abdul Rashid Bhat R/o Sarai bala, Srinagar running the business unit under the name and style M/S Chinar gas agency, opposite Iqbal park Srinagar, kashmir.
          Fayaz Ahmad and his brothers are involved in the black marketing as they dump the LPG in their home which is against the safety norms as per factory act and then sell these domestic gas cylinders in the late hours of the day to the street vendors and other people.
          HP marketing manager may b directed to freeze the outlet and conduct the stock verification in presence of the complainer so that, things will be brought to light in the interest of the public.

[Jan 01, 2021] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
            Dec 30, 2020
            I have lost my consumer book in which gas cylinders entries are made. My consumer no. is 601442. Dealer code is 19643600.

[Dec 30, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried ordering cylinder online through UPI. Money was deducted from my account but the order was not placed. Will i get a refund of it automatically? So can i book once more and pay again without worrying?
              Money deducted from bank account but order not placed

On 25/12/2020 I went to fill petrol at Address HPCL DEALERS SRI AMMAN AGENCIES Mandalvadi Village, Tirupattur Taluk, Tirupattur...

I have done booking on 28/Dec/2020, via HP web site. Payment deducted but booking showing failed.

DOI - 28/Dec/2020
                Consumer No - 649645
                Description - Payment deducted but booking failed.
                Resolution - Kindly confirm booking or Refund.

Payment Receipt attached for reference.
                Booking

[Dec 28, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst toilet..unheigenic
                  No flush
                  No soap

[Dec 27, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

23/12/2021, 12 pm to 12:30pm address(anna nagar, thirunageswaram, kumbakonam, tamilnadu. 612204.
                    I go to fill petrol...
                    My customer id.618249. Nethaji Gas Agency, Pudukkottai raised bill No.1373044 dt.20.12.2020 Rs.740-50 till yesterday night...
                    MyICICI SAVING BANK ACCOUNT NO is[protected] & Debit card no [protected].
                    On 10th December I purchased Petrol...

I am geting this SMS [ VK-HPCLIS : OTP for delivery : ****], every now and then .

Why i am getting this SMS on my phone. when i have not done any transaction.

Please do the needful .

Jigs

[Dec 18, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HP domestic cooking gas delivery boy demanding 50Rs everytime he delivers cylinder. It has become a regular practise now

[Dec 16, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Gopi few minutes back I put petrol from my bike Rs.100, but they put Rs.50 petrol only. So pls return back my money to my below account

Name : Gopinath Govindasamy
                        A/c No:[protected]
                        Ifsc: ICIC0002781

Thanks and regards,
                        G Gopinath
                        Given 100 rs petrol, they put petrol 50 rs only

[Dec 11, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मी आज दि. 7/12/2020 रोजी M/s P G Palika HP Dealers, Panchavati, nashik-3 येथे 3:15 ला माझ्या Hero Splendor ISmart, मध्ये 1000 रुपयाचे पेट्रोल भरले. सदर पेट्रोल कमी मिळाल्याची तक्रार केली असता गाडीतून पेट्रोल कडून मोजले असता ते 10 ली भरले. सदर तक्रार व्यवस्थापक यास तक्रार केली असता सदर चोरीकडे दुर्लक्ष केले. व मला पैशाची ऑफर करण्यात आली. तरी आपण माझ्या तक्रारीची दखल घेऊन सदर पेट्रोल पंप यांची डीलरशीप रद्द करावी.

[Dec 07, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to book hp gas on Google pay also also done payment but money got deducted from my account but booking had not done .It was showing payment failed but money got debited from my account.I want my money back
                            About transaction

[Dec 04, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.