[Resolved]  Honda Unicorn — Poor 'servicing'(irresponsible-handling)

Respected Sir,
I have been a proud customer of the Honda Unicorn till[protected] I took it for a servicing at 'Aryabhangy Honda' an Authorized Sales and Service dealer in Alwaye,Ernakulam district of Kerala. I took my bike for a simple chain tightening since I was hearing the sound of chain hitting the chain cover while riding, they also charged me for this(Rs22/-), which I don't mind, but the result of the servicing was soo shocking that my first reaction was "Have these guys at least seen a bike, let alone know how to service it?". I now have a bike with loose chain cover and loose nuts near the chain that even a 2 year old can undo with bare hands. They have also damaged the washer at the chain cover and spoiled the wheel alignment. This have made me rue the moment that I decided to buy a Honda bike. Such poor servicing is not only unethical but I am considering going to Court as this kind of 'SERVICING' may some day kill me or any guy riding it. I suppose this kind of irresponsible behaviour amounts to unintentional manslaughter as per the IPC.

Bike Reg No: KL 40C 1351

CASH/CREDIT BILL

S. No: 1216
Ref. No 9181
Date :[protected]
Time :2.00pm to 3.00pm

GATE PASS

No. SV 7112

Address of the Honda Dealer: Amc Xvii/506 (4/5)Nh By Pass Road, Ernakulum DistrictAlwaye - Cochin - 683101Kerala
Owner Name: Mr. George Thomas
Email Id :[protected]@hotmail.com
City : Alwaye
Contact Details:[protected]O), 340885, [protected], [protected]

Hoping and praying to god that such an experience may never occur to anyone buying a bike let alone a Unicorn.

Your's Faithfully

Jithesh TS
Jan 24, 2018

Honda Cars India
    Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706