Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Honda Cars India

Having problems with Honda Cars India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda Cars India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Honda Cars India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 113 121

Honda Cars India reviews & complaints(4975)

Hi Sir/Madam,

Am owning Honda WRV car and yesterday I saw some leak if oil below the bonnet and got to know that 'cluch hose' got damage due to rat bit.

I tow the car to showroom and now in the showroom service adviser
(Mobile : [protected]) telling that to replace cluch hose it will take 5-days or more as this need to get from other city (Chennai or other part from India)

The service adviser is not providing the details he not ready to talk for even 1min while talking he is disconnecting the call.

pathetic service.

Near Taj Vivanta

Shivashankar
mobile : [protected]
Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a new HONDA CITY 1.5 ZX MT IDTEC on 26/09/2022.
    Details are as follows:
    Engine No: N15A21201558
    VIN : MAKGN456JN4100687
    Color : METEOROID GRAY M.
    RTA Reg No : PY03B 5670
    Dealer Name: M/s Signature Honda, Centrium, Kannothumchal, Chovva, Kannur Kerala 670006.
    The car is doing good no doubt. But one particular issue is disturbing me.
    The HONDA CONNECT App on my mobile...

My Honda WRV VX MT (2018) is having a problem on its AVN since 2020 when it was sent for service at Pinacle Honda (Chandrani Enterprise). The chip of AVN was missing then. At that time the display was also shown water drop mark. After then twice sent to same service center but not rectified though extender warranty also purchased.
    Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I regret to acknowledge this you about an a defect found in my Car purchased from Dealer Name -CARTEC HONDA, AREA -NARODA -AHMEDABAD, GUJRAT.
      I OWE this car on date 12/10/2019.
      Driven km s 51000 approximately, this car has no accident history .
      We went to Baroda a near by city to ahmedabad on dated 22/11/2022
      Suddenly on road the we found a voice of breakage, then we came out of car and seen below...
      Arya Honda’s (Sewree) insensitive atrocious service - ref : car regd RJ45CJ7635

We have got the most pathetic and atrocious service from Arya Honda, swear not to come back to this junk yard again - and this is the 2nd time, they have failed giving good service, it is an insult to us.

The staff is so insensitive :
      1) they never bother to answer phone call or keep us updated on the status on the development...
      Hi Honda Team,
      My car has been affected by rust within 2 years from the date of purchase. I have informed the dealer to fix the rust under warranty, but they have not done anything at that time. But this time I have asked them and escalated to fix the rust issue, but they told me to pay for rust fix (Painting, Tinkering and Welding) due to warranty has expired by 07/2022.
      My Question is,
      What is the use of the warranty...

I bought a Honda city zx 5th gen from Brigade Honda Bangalore on 23 sep 2022 the very next day I started to hear a rattling noise from the dash board informed the dealer regarding the same and they confirmed it could be some wires and can be easily fixed than later 4 times the car was taken and in the last visit the car was kept for 2 days and it was informed to me tat the issue is fixed. As soon as I got my car from the service I was able to hear noise very loud and addition to it a metal vibrating sound. Honda cars india you guys don’t care about the customers we invest so much money isn’t your companies core to provide quality product. I really feel I have bought a used car ?? Now the car is 800km driven don’t know on a long run how it will last..
      Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got the mail that my gmail was selected iam one of the lucky winner..
        so, i wanted to ask if im selected or its just a scam
        Nov 12, 2022
        i dont know
        Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had received an email from uk Honda that I am one of the lucky winners, they asked me to pay custom clearance charges, is this scam ?? I m afraid
          Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a New Amaze car in the month of June 2022..as on today 4 months completed..my car body surface became very rough after 2nd service…informed to service centre on my 3rd service...
            Honda amaze is our 3rd car in our family..we have used Hyundai and Maruti before that, we never faced this type complaint so far..Hyundai was 7 yrs old, Maruti was 4 yrs old..but with in 4 months of time facing this type of painting/ coating quality issue from the reputed company like Honda really shocking..
            I request you to track my car quality documents and rectify this issue soon..

Malliga R
            W/o. Raja Chinnaiyan
            Registration No - PY 05 VC you 1653
            Oct 28, 2022
            Wrongly sent to this forum..
            Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Honda City VMT in 2018. Recently my digipad stopped working, when I went to Honda service centre in my city I got to know that this problem is coming in all 2018 models but the company is refusing to replace the digipad. It's high time that a company of such repute should realise their fault & provide free replacement to customers. Honda's customer satisfaction rating is dropping day by day. Not buying or recommending anyone to...

I had purchased Honda City Zx model from Deccan Honda Pimpri on 13th April 2022. From 1st week of purchase I have been complaining about the flickering of headlamps during rough patches of road. They are not resolving the issue and instead claiming that it's normal. The service team agree that there is a design defect but when I asked about it on social media, I have got a response that the issue is not seen on the latest sold models.
              I am asking for replacement of the headlamps with a new one but they are not ready for that too.
              Car no : MH14KB0304
              Dealer : Deccan Honda Pimpri

Honda — Company not giving service and Not given Refund

Date of Incident 26/09/22
                Client No [protected] / [protected]
                On 26th We paid Rs 3186 to WorkIndia for hiring employees
                Immediately company stopped giving services. When I asked about service the employee MR Abhihek started shouting and said we will not get service plus we will not get refund back

We have escalated 30 mails but no mails from their end. We have send mails to compny MD Mr Jatin Jakharia too...
                Already registered my complaint with Communication Id-1-[protected] but have not received any satisfactory reply from HONDA India.

Honda & Toyota are known for their reliability of the product they offer and not for the wimps&chimes as offered by their other counterparts in the market.
                In the current scenario HONDA have lost it's ground completely and have downgraded their Product Quality Specially the Engine.
                br...
                Sir/mam have a job offer in Kuwait.i send a offer letter your company it's true or fake please inform me ??...
                We have given our car to service center and requested that our car milage is decreasing gradually . After servicing it is 12 instead of 13 .

Vehicle Number : TS08HJ2363...
                This is to share the ever worst experience i have faced in any product that i have received after its service. i really do not know if it will be useful or not. my car met with an accident on 13/05/2022 and it was moved to the body shop on the very next day. first of all, i received the car back only after 4 months(09/09/2022-to be precise). i had contacted the concerned section frequently and escalated the issue to the customer care but...

Honda — Wrong challan

Sir
                Mera glat challan kaat diya gya hai aur koi wrong parkig me bike nhi khadi ki thi fir polic ne mera challan kaat diya.
                Iss challan ko calcel kr ne kripa kre...
                Hyy sir
                My name is Prashant Pandagre

Mene Aprill me Activa 6G purchase ki thi Meri Vehical Number MP48NA2791 hai But usme starting se problem hai chalte chalte jhatke marna chalte chalte band ho jana
                But abhi ye problem jyada hi bad gyi hai 15 dino se gadi chal hi nahi rhi hai jhatke mar rhi hai or band ho ja rhi hai
                Mene 5 bar sorum me visit Kiya unhone har bar cheack ki uske baad de di. But jyada...
                On August 30, 2022, I got my scooty serviced, after the service, the people of the service center lost the mat of my scooty When I asked for my scooty met, they did not return to me & say we dont know where is...