Honda Cars India Ltd. Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

View More Information...

Bad

Honda Cars India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

fenilshah04 on Jul 5, 2020
From the 1 month my car has been not completed bumper work and that was not informing us in the beginning and when i said please inform us after 15 days they are informing us still the product has been not come. My complaient is my car is still from one month and work has been not complited yet even they told us we have the product here on the first day...This is how you work??

[Jul 05, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Ramesh4831 on Jul 4, 2020
    We have purchases hondacity 2017 in the month of Feb and touch screen falied and it is warranty no proper response from show room hos to solve it
    Such a big company not expected to fail in servicing the client

[Jul 04, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Dipti Routray on Jul 3, 2020
      I have given my Honda Amaze for service to highway Honda yday dated 2nd July, 2020, unfortunately I found the right back modguard little ditacth which supposed not to be opened up and one more observation what ever parts billed the empty packets should be there.

Service defect for my vehicle

[Jul 03, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WickeVarun on Jul 1, 2020
        Adding extra charges...in first service no manners how to talk with customer and argue with customer

adding extra charges in free first services

[Jul 01, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Osho R on Jun 30, 2020
          I have purchase new honda wr v petrol car in july 2019. As i believe, before purchase, the brand is excellent. But after purchase and drive, the performanc of car is worst. I am saying this fault, at every car service, in company. But the result is zero. I request honda company to buy back their car and returns my purchase cost.

[Jun 30, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Honda Cars India Ltd. — cheated by honda in safety means...

ARUN1524 on Jun 30, 2020
            I am a honda amaze user for the last two years. My review is my experience. I would never recommend this vehicle to anyone...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

ranjith brv on Jun 29, 2020
            Honda brv honda provided digipad 1.0 it's an absolutely outdated version, provide us new version digipad 2.0. Recall and exchange it.

[Jun 29, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Shrikant Havaleppagol on Jun 29, 2020
              Petrol tank colour faded

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Narendranath on Jun 29, 2020
                I have purchased honda amaze on 31st october 2019. Now my car is not getting started because of fuel pump problem. It's very shame, such things happening for a brand new car. I could not able to manage my daily schedule because of the car problem. I request the issue to be resolved immediately.in my town, there is no authorised honda service center. Pls note.

My vin is makdf55eek4102373

amitbhil on Jun 28, 2020
                  Goodyear tyre warranty person still cheating the customer

I noticed that my front tyre has developed a bubble. I contacted honda dealer, to which they told me to contact good year dealer. Good year engineer inspected the tyre and told me that the car been used in road and said that sidewall impct bruise break because of which the tyre developed a bubble. And this is not a manufacturing defect.

I have purchased honda wrv from avantika honda pvt ltd. Ujjain, within 24 months and around 10000 km, my tyre got damaged by itself while running and finally i shown my tyre at service station, they said its not manufacturing defect. How come it is not manufacturing defect that tyre got damaged within 10000km when the manufacturer give warranty for 5 years. This shows the quality of the goodyear tyres. They forced me to buy the tyre with own money along with new car. That's mean the goodyear warranty person still cheating the customer please understand my issue and help me.

[Jun 28, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sumit Bhambri on Jun 27, 2020
                    Dear sir / madam

I bought a honda amaze car from ring road honda (Iffco chowk, gurgaon) on 29 sept'19. I have also got 2 years of extended warranty for my car (Great offer from the company). However, who would have thought that it would just show on papers and i would need to bear all costs of any issue/ defaults whenever it arise.

Second service of my car is due and i want to get it done (Even its not that important due to this pandemic situation) but when i started driving my car and switched on the ac, it gave me a signal of heating temperature and as per honda company recommendation i should not drive this car as it will create huge problem and engine can get spoiled. The most possible reason for the same would be the fan which does not work even if i switched on the ac.

I discussed this issue with the service dealer (Ring road honda) and they told me that i need to get it towed via crane to their service centre and it would cost me around rs.[protected] for the same. It's not even one year of purchase and i started facing problems with the car.

Why would i bear any expense when my car is under warranty. I don't understand why dealer always discuss and ask about expenses when they know it's a new purchase.
                    I always feel cheated from time to time whenever my car has a problem. You can also check my car details in your system and would find different registration number entered in it.

Request to please look into it on priority and ask the dealer to take my car & fix the problem without asking me to bear any expense. Would really appreciate your help.

Car registration number : hr26 ec 0696
                    Car owner : sumit bhambri
                    Car purchased date : 29 sep 2019
                    Warranty start date : 31 july 2019
                    Phone number : +91-[protected]

[Jun 27, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Honda Cars India Ltd. — New Honda Amaze 1.2 SMT (I-VETC)

Prem Kuriakose Roy on Jun 25, 2020
                      Honda Car India Complaint ID - 1-[protected]

Am an owner of New Honda Amaze 1.2 SMT (I-VETC) ( Chassis No....
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Honda Cars India Ltd. — complaint regarding poor service of honda wrv hr30r3244 at courtesy honda

dayaposwal on Jun 22, 2020
                      General manager (Service)
                      Courtesy honda (Workshop)
                      D 196/ d 160, okhla phase 1,
                      Near esic hospital,...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Beljikumar O P on Jun 21, 2020
                      Sub: improper service, delaying delivery of vehicle and misbehavior from vision honda personals
                      Ref: vehicle no: kl 7 ca 8778, model city d. E

I am using the above referred vehicle from 24/06/2014 onwards with much care and caution. All periodical periodic services, checkups and also other miscellaneous works of the car were done by vision honda from the beginning itself. (Vision honda, nh bypass, palarivattom). The last periodical service was done by me on 04/01/2020. During that time, i noticed oil leakage and instructed them to resolve it. After a few months on 15/06/2020 while i was driving the vehicle, large amount of smoke arose from the car’s engine. I quickly stopped the vehicle and called vision honda personnel. They came and picked up the vehicle and promised to deliver the car on the next working day. Now more than five days were gone and i have gotten no proper reply from vision honda authorities on which day the vehicle will deliver. I have tried contacting the service manager but he hasn’t been picking up the calls. Eventually, i personally went to the service center but the authorities and the service manager did not attend my grievance and couldn’t attend to my request to deliver my car after fixing the defects. Moreover, i requested the service manager for providing a spare vehicle but he exasperated me in front of other customers. I was shocked by such a response from a reputed firm.
                      I strongly believe that the last service was not done properly and that unskilled labourers must have hastily reopen engine parts and fixed the oil leakage. Thus the improper service must have ruined my car’s condition and caused the current defect.
                      I have no other vehicle for my day to day usage and am using a rental car costing more than six thousand thousand rupees per day.
                      Therefore i request that my car be delivered after fixing the defects and with compensation of thirty thousand for my rental charges and rupees twenty five thousand for mental agony caused to me only because of your service centre within two days other wise i will constrain proper legal action and your company and honda will liable for the consequences arising out.

[Jun 21, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

smigin on Jun 20, 2020
                        Today i went to perfect honda showroom, oruvaathal kottah, thiruvananthapuram. My car i bought it last june 2020. Last service was due. So i had some scratches and car parts were attacked by dog also. We had bumper to bumper insurance also. They told us that you can claim only for dog attack and rest scratches you have to pay the amount. The amount for scratches was so high we refused. Then later he told us that spares are not there so it will take two weeks to repair but at first he didn't tell us because he thought that we will pay amount and do but later when he knew that we were not doing. He told spares are not available. We can't do. We were not able to give for service and we had to cancell the service and take back our honda amaze car kl 74a0074

[Jun 20, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RahulDusane on Jun 20, 2020
                          I had done the suspension of my car number mh 20 ee 1106 on 07/02/2020 in aurangabad service center. However, in just 4 months, the entire suspension went bad and the vehicle has become unbalanced.

Niranjan Ramani on Jun 18, 2020
                            I have purchased Honda city on March 2020... Due to covid lockdown I am not drive more than 1200 kms... Bridgestone Tyre quality is very bad such a branded vehicle I am not at all satisfied...

I have complaint in dealer in Chennai (Capital Honda) they are not properly inspected again I raised a service call but mechanics told me to raise a warranty claim but one week crossed none of them not answer my call...

I am not received any mail regarding this replacement issues...

Kindly take a necessary action and replace all the tyre and give me a good branded one...

Otherwise I Will go legally

Niranjan.R

[Jun 18, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Deepak ssingh on Jun 18, 2020
                              I purchased my car in the month of february.in the second servicing of my car. They didn't wash my car properly. I opened some bonuts of my car and saw some dust there. And mirror wasn't cleaned properly. Some spots were clearly seen in mirror after service. They didn't clear tyres and back part of the car. My car no. Is up78gc2088

Mohmuneer on Jun 16, 2020
                                I am an insurance surveyor & i booked my vehicle servicing at apco cars private ltd malappuram, kerala on[protected] for the date[protected]. On[protected] at 10.10-am i produced my vehicle for servicing & took another vehicle for rent for my profession. When i returned to collect my vehicle at 2.30 pm, they have even not touched my vehicle & service was not done & hence i took back my vehicle without servicing. Today because of this my whole day got ruined & if the service dealer were not able to complete their work in time, they could have informed me at the time of intimation.
                                My feed back is that i am not satisfied with the service dealer (Apco cars ltd malappuram).

Mohammad muneer k

[Jun 16, 2020] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Sanjay Jain161265 on Jun 16, 2020
                                  I have bought amaze car on dt. 25.10.2019 from pinkcity car, vaishali nagar, jaipur showroom.
                                  On dt. 08.06.2020 vehicle went to ajmer and did not started when returned from ajmer to jaipur, on calling rsa person mr. Shubham attended and made it to start.
                                  Again in jaipur on dt. 09.06.2020 it did not started at 6pm. I phoned to rsa person they took huge time to attend the car, and ultimately towed the car and took it to m/s pinkcity service centre, vkia, jaipur.
                                  The staff their did not cooperated. Even they did not attended the calls. The car was returned to me on 14.06.2020 at 5pm.
                                  The reason of delay given was that "the spare was not available in the stock and was arranged from noida".
                                  The vehicle was found scratched over front hood at the time of return back, the same was shown to the person who brought the vehicle for delivery.
                                  The vehicle milometer shown only 15 km run but the fuel indicator shows that 04 coloumn petrol was used which is highly objectionable.
                                  It is pertinent here to mention that the 2nd service of car was carried out at the same service station in jaipur (Rajasthan) on dt. 24-25, may 2020.

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 0 minutes ago)
                                    Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                                    Dog & Cat In Area
                                    (1 hours 23 minutes ago)
                                    Airtel
                                    not able to recharge through retailer or online recharge or from airtel store
                                    (1 hours 23 minutes ago)
                                    Ebooktyping.com
                                    Work from home typing
                                    (1 hours 31 minutes ago)
                                    DishTV
                                    Balance issue update
                                    (1 hours 35 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    my myntra order has been showing 'pickup rescheduled' for the last three days.