Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir

I purchased Honda Amaze car in2018, batch side door get rusting started in 2 year only.
I already request to Landmark honda vapi but still 2month already over never give proper feedback.

I tried many call their executive but not pic up call also.

Request to you take this rusting with honda company so I will get replacement of door or action on the same.

Service of landmark honda so poor, and Honda car also defective in quality of material used while manufacturing.
Sep 27, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have bought honda wrv vehicle from Whitefield Honda in July 2017. Registration KA 03 NA 7810. In three years time the...

I have honda city zx, march 2019 model car, i am facing a problem regarding tyre, 4th time i changed tyre. Even a small pothole can not bear the tire every time the tire bursts, now even while driving, I am afraid that the tire may burst again, I saw while putting the tire, there were other car tires, this problem is for all the cars of this model. I am looking for a permanent solution because the tire claim is not even available, the tire company does not pass claim the cut tire, so you are requested to take some solution for this, otherwise we will have to leave the Honda car only, last time also complained But till now there is no answer for that too. Changing the alloy wheel of all the cars of this model will be a permanent solution to the problem. Seriously think about it. I talked to your dealer and he said that the tire width of the cars of this model should be reduced. That's why the tire is bursting but no solution has been told, please give me a permanent solution for that.
    Sep 26, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water logging through the lower surface carpet of the car, without car drowned into the water.
      Normal water on the road.
      No water on the dust mates, however in the carpet.

Raised complaint twice, however cherish honda staff, is so unprofessional they didn't took any action and couldn't able to resolve. - Rizwan, ninna manager.
      I understand if I drowned my car in the water then only that is my mistake.
      Car is only 7 months old, earlier from the 2 month of purchase I logged one more water issue complaint.
      As my car is in warrant they people are asking me for charge on it which is not accepted when the issue is caused due to the manufacturing defect
      Right rear door sound very badly while opening and closing which also not got resolved after multiple complaints.
      I have kept the car in the service centre
      And won't receive till any permanent fix.
      Honda Jazz
      HR98 1558
      OWNER NAME: AMIT KAK
      CHERISH HONDA GURGAON
      Sep 25, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had requested Landmark Honda to get my car picked up at 9.30 am for service. They never sent the person at 9.30, instead sending at 10.30, or 11.00. I had requested them to send at specified time but were giving false committments every day. They also insisted to leave the car keys at Home so that they can collect the car. With whose responsibility should I give the car keys ? I am not satisfied with their service., and expect a better service from them if at all I would like to continue using Honda Car.
        Sep 25, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is more the 3 months that the Honda dealership has declared the Music system to be defective . Despite repeated reminders and complaints the have not replace it
          Sep 24, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want my money back of Rs 51000 which company named Eastern Honda of BD Automobiles had taken on 31st august 2021 as booking...
            I have paid 5000 towards Pre booking amount for New Honda Amaze Facelift on July 26th 2021from Dakshin Honda Singasandra Showroom....
            I have purchased Honda City ZX MT PETROL on 24.09.2020 from Central Honda BBSR.While taking the delivery...
            Sir
            I Nipun Agrawal proud owner of city Honda (Register no :- MP09CY9941)

I am facing problem In my...

I bought My HONDA CITY ZX brand new in July 2007 and I'm very happy with it's excellent performance having driven 1, 36, 000 km.
            It's VIN no. is MAKGD852F7N372079 and Registration number TN 01 AD 6386.
            I have been regularly maintaining it only at Honda Service Station - SUNDARAM HONDA, Chennai since i bought it and I am very satisfied with the quality of service there.

In April 2017, At around 1, 00, 000 km, the radiator fan motor was replaced with a brand new fan motor (Original Honda Spare part No.19030REAZ11) at a cost of Rs.12, 000/-.

Last week, I was disappointed when this fan motor failed (Original Honda Spare) after having covered just 36, 000 km in a period of just four years !!!
            I raise this complaint of the poor quality of Original Honda Spare parts and request a discount on the new fan motor (costing a whopping Rs.12, 000/-) which had to be installed being a crucial part.

Thanking you.

DAPHNE.
            Sep 19, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing to your company about a problem with my bike (Serial No is-MP09XA6933), a 2020 Hornet 2.0...
              I am a owner of WRV-V 1.2S MT(IVTEC), Regn.No. WB24AP9260.This car is three and half years old with...

I have honda city zx cvt model, its head lamp is white LED. It is not effective in highway. Its beam is very low even full light.
              Sep 17, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fuel pump failure for Honda Amaze ran only under 10k kms.
                Sep 15, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My display is coming like black dots
                  Sep 15, 2021

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Having honda mobilio gave to service centre for reason some voice coming from the front side. they refer to change complete jumper sets . i do i pay fully for this. although problem wsnt solve . again they said some difrent problem and again have to change some diffrent parts. they dnt knw what is the exact problem and they put me into meanningless expenses. now again they said some diffrent part have to change in it so again i fall into big expensis. they cnt diagnose exactly the problem and burdun on customour . by this policy they r looting costmour.

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Having honda mobilio take to service centre for reason some voice coming from the front side. they refer to change complete jumper sets . i do i pay fully for this. although problem wsnt solve . again they said some difrent problem and again have to chaage some diffrent part. of they dnt knw what is the exact problem then why they r looting coustomour to refer some other parts . and then now diffrent parts problems . they cnt diagnose exactly. and they r looting coustomour.

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car was sent to Ambli workshop, Ahmedabad for periodic service. After service vehicle vibration problem was observed. For the same I have contacted dealership. Dealership has tried to address the same but problem was not resolved. Now dealership is suggesting to replace the tires. Dealership is not ready to take responsibility, even if vibration problem not resolve after tire replacmenet.

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have send my Honda city car with Registration no. RJ 33 CA 2257 for accidental work and service of 10, 000km interval at...