[Resolved]  Host Right Now — Worst Uptime and bad Cstomer service

Hi ,
After i purchased the pack in 1 month the site faced almost 4 times down. I never met even 96% uptime. Now i [censored]ed my domain to other. They didnt even give me back the money withing 12 days of purchase . Even i provided the ping tracert and other external tools reports.

how to get back my money ?

Dani

Comments

HOSTRIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD HRN.IN — Worst Uptime and bad Cstomer service

Hi ,

how to get back my money ?

Dani
Hello sir,

Dont Trust them. they have spoil our business.

No support. they suspend the acccount simply. if any one call to the no displayed. they told i will consult with the admin and update u . i[censored] ask for questions and when they reply they reply in single line.
can you please check it right now.

their staffs wont know a word other than this to type.

we wont see such a wrost providers.
What I have seen so far with my experience and world of mouth.
hostrightnow.com is one of the best company if for mission critical web sites.
there up time is excellent and they are McAfee Secured.
I have 3 dedidcate servers with them and I know few Govts and Banks hosting with them from last few years.
Can you tell the few domain/website you host with host right now ... ? That showing their performance ?
Soo that i can tell/explain you what is the definition o[censored]ptime... also do u think we have to buy deticated server to get your said performance ?

Really i hate them.
great company with great value.
offcourse not a plance for spammers.
great company with great value.
off course not a place for spammers.
Host rightnow and 2gbhosting are frauds. I hosted 5 websites and first two months it worked fine later the uptime comes down and one day the server 67.228.0.61 completely dead . So i asked for the backup of the databases and they told that they dont have the backup and they are asking me to provide the back up (a lady named Eva Higson answered ). They wont even answer for our chats or they keep phone away . If you are series in your data please dont take any hosting space in hostrightnow or 2gbhosting
Well i don't know why people have complaints about this web host! In my case i am getting time to time response, higher server performance of my website and Almost all of their plans are very economical.
Thanks a lot and God Bless to HostRightNow's Team!
Many many thanks to this web host for their outstanding support. All my websites are working fine without any interruption.

Thumbs up to their awesome support!