Hp Gas — do not get proper response from the outlets

Nazir Ahmad Badri
We are the consumer of HP Gas for many decades in Srinagar and has got the gas connections through erstwhile corporation of Jammu and Kashmir Govt., namely J&K State Co-operative Consumers Federation Ltd., Srinagar. However, the said corporation is presently defunct and is not functioning in the State. The consumers of the said corporation are facing difficulties in getting the gas refills and additional cylinders from other Gas outlets as the preference is given by the outlets to their own consumers. It is requested to inform us how we can get ourselves registered with the present HP Gas outlets so that gas refills or additional cylinders are allotted to us easily

Comments

I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected], [protected], [protected].

The distributor is not supplying the cylinder in time. I have booked for refill on[protected]. Till date[protected] I have not received the cylinder. The distributor is harassing the customers.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to supply the cylinder properly/in time.

Brijmohan Singh
Consumer number is. 616525
Phone number is [protected]
A grieved customer

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hp Gas - do not get proper response from the outlets