icc cricket world-cup int mobile draw promo winning-3 — draw prize

mohnish11889 on Jan 8, 2011
i have got the following message in my mobile on 08/01/2011

"u have won 500,000.00 pounds in icc cricket world-cup int mobile draw promo winning-3, to claim ur prize contact Mr. Freeman via email:icccricket@hotmail.co.uk"

mohnish kuhikar
mohnish11889@hotmail.com

Complaint comments  491 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir, i have received a message in my mobile bearing no.[protected] that my mobile has won cash draw of 750, 000 us dollars.The message was received on 28.04.2011. My e-mail id is candane99@yahoo.com and my residential address is Pl.No.4, III cross, Shastri Nagar, Puducherry - 5, india.
Sir i got a masg in my mobil from Dm-winner like this-congrat! your mobile no has won a 500, 000 pound in a lottery award to claim contact Dr.George by email:icc2011worldcup@hotmail.com
plz sir can u help me to claim this or i want a know is this a true or not.plz contact me
My no:[protected] address:tlangnuam, aizawl, mizoram
I have got the following message in my mobile on 30/04/2011

Your Mobile No Has Won $850, 000 USD. In Just Concluded (ICC)2011 World Cup Promo. For Claim Send Details To Email (Icc.worldcuprewards@live.com)

Plz sir tell me about this information. Is it a fake message? Kindly inform me.

Thanks Sir.
my Email ID : manojkumar2735@gmail.com
Mobile No: [protected]
i have got the following message in my mobile on 3/05/2011

"icc cricket world cup 2011 -congrats u hav been awarde 10, 300, 761.03 inr in icc cricekt world cup 2011 promo contact Mr smiths lalu for ur payment. Email cricketlotodraw @gmail.com
i have got the following message in my mobile.

"u have won 500, 000 pounds in icc cricket world-cup int mobile draw to claim ur prize contact Jim via email:icccricket@hotmail

Anusha
coolanu09@gmail.com
i have got the following message in my mobile on 10/05/2011

you are awarded 500, 000 G.B.P. IN THE I-C-C INT'L PROMO 2011, FOR CLAIM SEND YOUR NAMES, TELL, AGE AND ADDRESS TO E-MAIL: iccworld3@hotmail.com

Thanks & regards,
Mahendra Pratap Singh
mahendra.montu@gmail.com
Respected sir,
i have got the following msg on my mobile [protected] on 11may2011

"you have been selected for a(PRIZE) 1, 000, 000, 00 G!B!P IN ONGOING WORLD BANK POVERTY. CONTACT D.MARK ON world_poverty_asia2011@hotmail.co.uk
plz sir tell me is it fake or nt
regards
Sajal agarwal
Kindly inform me
Vinay Kumar Pathak
vkvinay295@gmail.com
i have got the following message in my mobile on 09/05/2011

"u have won 750, 000 us dollar in icc cricket world-cup int mobile draw promo winning-3, to claim ur prize contact Mr. Freeman via email:icccricket@hotmail.co.uk"

i request u to kindly confirm asap.
is it a fake message or true?

Roumola Ghosh
Mobile no [protected]
amit.ghos84@yahoo.com
sir i got massage on my mobile number [[protected]]-you have got 25000.00 in icc world fortuneprogram.to get payment send email us on [icc-cricket@hotmail.com]

icc world cup promo — still not received price of AWARD

I was registered complaint on 10th May about award of ICCWORLDCUP PROMO & Also got Reply about to pay conversion fees within the duration. But My Diplomat has not given me authorised Account holder’s name & Account Number still today 6pm(12/5/2011). Please guide me immediatly --What to do next to get award price?
Tel [protected] Datta Bhoir
draw prize
i received a message on[protected] in my mob. no.[protected] that
" I HAVE GOT 450000.00 IN ICC CRICKET WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON ( icccricketonline2011@hotmail.com)

with a kindly regards, please conform me about this news...

mywaymyrules89@gmail.com
I have got the following message in my mobile on 13/05/2011

You have won 750.000 doier uss money in icc cricket world-cup mobile promo, to claim ur prize contact dr.eric via email:iccwcup2011@hotmail.com

Kindly inform me.
thanks& regards
suraj kumar sahu
suraj581990@gmail.com
[protected], [protected]
I got a sms from this number :[protected].the subject is"you have been awarded 10, 300, 761.03INR in ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP-2011 promo contact".so please tell me it is fake(or)real.
please confirm this news.
my e-mail"satyameetsu@gmail.com"my contact:[protected]
respected sir
this is angleena
i got the following msg on my cell [protected] on may 14 2011
''your mobile number have won Rs 1, 000, 000, 00.and written that pls CONTACT DR. MARK
ON iccmobileclaimeddesk@live.com
plz tel me is real or fake
regards
Sir I God SMS About 25000 Poud Awarded So Pls Send Me More Information About This SMS

Gaurav Shinde
gmshinde1990@gmail.com
I have got the following message in my mobile on 14/05/2011

You have won 250, 000.00 pounds in icc cricket world-cup mobile promo on my mobaile no.[protected], to claim ur prize contact dr.eric via email:iccwcup2011@hotmail.com

Kindly inform me.

Thnaks & Regards,
Dinesh Upadhyay
dinesh.allevard@yahoo.in
congrts, ur mobile no.hv won 500, 000 pounds, in the ICCworld cup 2011 lottary award, to clim contact;Dr .wilson.but i want 2 know is it true?

FM.M.KAMAL
O[protected]
drmkamal78@yahoo.com.au
Hi, Sir
I have got the following msg on my mother's mobile on 8/5/2011.
Congratulation your mobile Number Have won 1, 000, 000.00 From the ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP-2011 Contact Dr. Mark on Email only NOT SMS:iccmobileclaimddesk@live.com.

Kunal Bhyana
kunal072@gmail.com
hi

this is raj i got a msg from u that i had won 10, 300, 761.03 this prize frm u so pls say info about this msg.

thanks ans regards,