IIPM — Salary not paid for 6 months

Meera Madlani
Like every other employee of IIPM , we have not yet been paid with salaries for 6 months. The pending salaries are for the month of sept 2012, oct 2012, november 2012, dec 2012, and then they paid salaries for 3 months sayin that these 3 months salaries are for jan 2013, feb 2013, march 2013. Again the pending salaries are for April 2013, and may 2013. So in total sept 2012 to dec 2012 and then april 2013 to till date, the salaries are still pending. The worst company to work for. Please suggest on legal steps to be taken ahead to get the pending salaries. the amount is really high and no one from the authorities are bothered to give proper response.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

IIPM — Salary unpaid

Hi, I was working with IIPM. Till now I have not received our july & august month salary. I'ts very hard to live without salary. I joined IIPM March, 2012 and was told that every month my salary will credited in time before 7th but not even a single payment has been made to me...
share and spread
I am Ujjwal, having a legal tech startup to solve legal issues which are faced by common man. I can help you in connecting with the expert lawyer who can help you with your case. You can visit www.myadvo.in to know more about us. For IIPM case, i am already in touch with 30 students who wants file a case.
Contact me on [protected] to discuss your case.

IIPM Corporate Office , B-11, Level-5 , Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016
    IIPM - Salary not paid for 6 months