Indian Institute of Planning and Management
IIPM (The Indian Institute of Planning and Management)

Indian Institute of Planning and Management Customer Care

Good

Indian Institute of Planning and Management Complaints & Reviews

Early ttr
Aug 02, 2021

Indian Institute of Planning and Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, Though I was blessed with a baby boy at amri hospital on dt-21/07/2020, yet I've not received any registration no of my son's birth from municipality bhubaneswar.. Whether u have sent or not, please look into this matter.. because I want to apply birth certificate by online.. Registration no is mandatory...
    Oct 27, 2020

A resident in our area is building a three storeyed building he has occupied the entire road in front of his house .inspire...
      I was called for an interview for mba entrance programe in bandra and then they asked me few questions, and it was done. Then...
      I have a comprehensive annual maintenance contract with nc sales & services of 175/1 sahapur colony, new alipur, kolkata 700075...
      Dear sir
      I have been observing from past one month i could not able to book holiday home room through online option....

Hi travel traingle,

I amol bamne would like to raise 2 major problems we faced here.

We made booking for shimla-manali trip in june 17 from himalayan mysteries tours and travel and my travel date was 3rd to 8th dec 17. Our pick up point was pre-decided to be kashmiri gate but when we actually reached there and called our travel agent to confirm our bus tickets he told me that pick up point is majnu ka tilla. I was shocked to hear that since we were already reached kashmiri gate. So we had to leave kashmiri gate and reach majnu ka tilla asap. It was clear miscommunication happened from travel agent end. After continuous follow ups with them they finally confirmed the bus number and apologized for their mistake.

I was promised to provide super deluxe room (Hotel - sun park resort) but when we checked in to hotel the room were of deluxe category. When we raised this issue to the travel agent they asked us to pay additional amount if we wanted super deluxe category room. Though we have already paid for super deluxe rooms and it's a part of our overall package why they are asking us to pay additional amount. They are reluctant to accommodate us in super delux room with same package.
      This is completely unprofessionalism and cheating of tourest.

I am in manali and will be staying here till 8th december, i am afraid that they will continue with such a ruthless service and keeps on harassing us. I am on honeymoon and it really embarrassed me after what all had happened.

My request to you to please look into this issue on priority and provide us better solution or compensate us for the same.

Amol bamne
      Booking no - 1734004
      Dec 05, 2017

I am shridhar from jagat ram park, laxmi nagar new Delhi - 110092 have a problem of 1 dogs that barks and bite please help sir I want your help and your dog catchers please sent away dog catchers in my colony.

My name is Yogesh Bokde. On dated 14/08/2012 and 10/09/2012 I had made online payment of Rs. 20, 000/- and Rs....
        I went for the admission in the institute in the Saket Branch in 2008 after my XII Standard. It was a well glittered campus...
        I worked with IIPM as a visiting faculty about 4 years ago. after completing my tenure I asked them for payment of my services...

I AM JOSE GEORGE AND I HAVE PAID RS.25000 BEFORE JOINING THE IIPM COLLEGE FOR MBA BUT DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL CRISIS I COULD NOT ATTEND OR JOIN THE COLLEGE, AND ASKING ABOUT REFUND THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE, I HAVE GOT THE PAYMENT RECEIPT SIR PLEASE TAKE THIS AS COMPLAINT AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM THANK YOU .MY PHONE NUMBER IS -[protected].
        REFUND
        REFUND

IIPM — Refund of fees i gave around 3 lacs.

I want refund my money around 3 lads because iipm institute in Kolkata suddenly shut down. I have 3 lacs there ...and my year also gt wasted ... I donno war to do now ...plz help.
        Sir. Me to 50000rupia veja. To mera loan nehi Nila.

Hi my Salary is pending from April, May & June 2012. Have attached cheques that I got as my salary cheques but all of them has bounced. Please let me know if something could be worked out. Hopeful after Court's judgement. Shalini Kaushal [protected]@gmail.com
          Salary pending April,May
          Nov 01, 2014

IIPM — Refunding of fees [Resolved]

Hello sir 3 months ago i took admission at iipm for mba they said me you will be provided a full degree and our college is...

Same old story...top management at their Pune branch for many years... Served my organization in the toughest times, in the best possible way( which isn't easy as everything everything everything is decided only at their head office...other centres n employees are mere puppets...) Now after so many years of service, pending: 10 months salary ( mind you no appraissal ever) ... No HR release or experience letter, no Form 16, no salary slips...no nothing... ...except... A black future, and heavy debt on shoulders...god bless me!
            Jul 12, 2014

I have taken admission in IIPM kolkata by dipositing rs 49000, but due to some financial reason not able to continue my study so asking for refund from iipm but not geting any respond from them. please help me, Chandan Gupta Mob-[protected]
              Jul 04, 2014

My name is Sachin Makkar. I applied for MBA Degree (Distance Learning) through Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak...

I worked with IIPM from March 2012 till August 2013.but my month salary is still pending from iipm.also i have Salary Cheque which was received in the month of Jun-13 but this cheque is never get cleared due to insufficient balance in IIPM accounts.On contacting they just give reasons and ask for time to get back to me...
                Jun 07, 2014

Jun 14, 2014
                Updated by hasanrayaz
                what is the status of my complaint.
                6 month salary is still pending forget to mention that

I joined the prestigious organisation (IIPM Lucknow) on 11th July 2012 with all my faith to serve the institution with all honesty and hardwork. Each passing month I came across disappointment when it came to the salary part. It was my hope and commitment towards the organisation that kept me on & enthusiastic towards my job without even thinking about not getting timely salary payment. Due to same i have left the organization on march 2013. after continues follow up i have recieved cheque against my four month pending salary, in that two cheque clear & two cheque vale of 39000 is balance. Now last 14 months i am calling to concern authority (Sanjeev mishra) but he is not responding. It would really be helpful of you if you can bring my concern to your kind attention . I still owe a lot of respect to IIPM in my heart and would really appreciate if any progress can be made w.r.t. this concern of mine. your kind cooperation is solicited.
                  NON Payment Of Salary Cheque
                  Jun 06, 2014

sir my name manoj. i have admission in 2011in lucknow campus.my mba comleted in 2013, but not given mark sheet an degee. this degree is fully fake. lucknow campus given four major types degree. please sir my total fee refund. mob-[protected]
                    May 20, 2014

NOT RECEIVING MBA DEGREE

our MBA batch were started in MAY 2010. Duration was for 2 years. But still we did not get our marksheets as well as degree. I tried to contact with head office but no one is responding.

Respected sir, I Madhu Tiwari, pursuin mtech from govt engg college of gandhinagar, wants to drag your attention towards problem i am facing regarding gate stipend.Sir by mistake i entered my gate score wrongly in the student portal.I have taken admission in july 2013.Its going to be 1 year i havent received a single stipend.I tried to edit the marks but it is not getting updated. Under the guidance of the institute i even registered the complaint by post to the aicte org, but its going to be above two months no reply or solution has been received.Sir kindly take any action regarding this. I talked to sir but now he is also waitibg for the reply only...
                      May 16, 2014

regarding admission

maine iipm me last year admission liya tha.
                      now i got to know that ye college fake hai.i paid 25000 rs..
                      ab mujhe apne paise wapas chahiye.or college waale sun nahi rahe.what should i do?
                      pplz help me.