[Resolved]  India Infoline Pvt Ltd, Hazaribagh Branch, Jharkhand — fraud by india infoline the then b.m,hazaribagh,jharkhand

Branch manager of india infoline pvt ltd, hazaribag, jharkhand frauded me of rs, 40000/- by trading in f&o without my knowledge or consent.they have since closed their office at hazaribag since this was done with 4 or5 more india infoline customers along with me.this can be easily checked.pl help me in recovering my money.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

[protected] can i know about this no.

india infoline pvt ltd,hazaribagh — fraud by india infoline pvt ltd,hazaribagh

I HAD OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH INDIAINFOLINE BRANCH,HAZARIBAG DEPOSITING RS.49,000/- IN 2006.I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN INTRADAY AND WAS WAITING FOR THE RIGHTOPPORTUNITY TO TRADE AND HAD NOT DONE MUCH TRADING.HOWEVER WHEN I WAS IN NEED OF MONEY AND ASKED THEM TO REFUND ME BACK SOME AMOUNT THEY SAID I HAD ONLY RS,9,000/- LEFT WITH ME.WHEN I ENQUIRED I WAS TOLD THAT MR.B.C.UPADHYAY ,BRANCH HEAD AT HAZARIBAGH BRANCH HAD TRADED ON MY BEHALF WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT AND LOST ALL YHE MONEY IN F &O AND OTHER TRADING.I HAD ASKED THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY BUT THEY HAVE STOPPED TAKING MY CALL OR TALK RUDELY TO ME.PL HELP.
India infoline insurance services ltd.
Dear Nishyl,

We have seen your complaint about IIFL.

Kindly mail us your login id at [protected]@5pmail.com, so that we can promptly address your complaint.

Thank you, and hoping to address your issue with haste.

IIFL Customer Service.

India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013