Indian Health Organisation (IHO) — Cheating / false promise made
Ranchi, Ranchi District, Jharkhand, India
This is against Indian Health Organization (IHO). Please don't get mislead by the name, it’s not a government organization. It’s an organization of some of the cheat people with the strong commitment to cheat others. The cheating done on me is as follows:
1. I was mislead by the sales executive that it’s a government organization directly controlled by the ministry.
2. Sales executive told that I will get discounts on medical facility that I avail anywhere with any doctor. Now I got to know that we can avail the facility in select cities...I don't know about the doctors if they are also selected....I am pretty sure that there must be very select doctors also.
3. The sales executive also told that this card can be used to get discounts up to 50% on other non medical products and facility also (example as per her... air conditioner can be bought on a discounted price)
4. I was sold the policy for the city where their facility is not available. My parents are living in Ranchi, and I bought two policies for them. After getting the cards and documents I got to know that there is no facility available in Ranchi.
5. At the time of sale call the executive told that if I don't get the policy useful I can get my policy canceled in 15 days of receiving the policy.
All the above promises are false. I have made 5 calls after realizing the truth for the cancellation of the policy. Three times I have been made false promise that the executive will get back to me. For once, I got the answer that you cannot cancel the policy. Once I got the answer that its not a general process, so the decision is with the management to cancel the policy....and I understand why would they, as they have what they wanted, money....my hard urned money.
But every time the call center executives told that "If you are not satisfied with the policy don't continue next year". And for the present policy they suggested that I could give this card to any of my friends or any other person.......Means forget about the policy that you have this time.....forget about the money that you have paid (Rs 4400).... Means "Your policy will not be canceled". They gave me suggestion every time that I can give this card to any of my friends or any other person.
Suggestion to all of you friends....DONT BUY ANY POLICY FROM IHO....
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation - Big scam public fraud 
[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation [IHO] - Unprofessional behavior in Sri Gaurav Orthopedic & Surgical Hospital - Kolar - Karnataka. 
[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation - Fraud company 
[Resolved] Iho Indian Health Organisation - Fraud company making false promises while soliciting membership 
[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation [IHO] - Too many calls 
[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation [IHO] - Very unprofessional company in a very critical industry 
Post your Comment
+91 11 3940 4466 [Delhi/NCR]
+91 22 3940 4466 [Mumbai]
+91 80 3940 4466 [Bangalore]
64 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – 3, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020