Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Health Organisation [IHO]

Having problems with Indian Health Organisation [IHO]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Health Organisation [IHO] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Health Organisation [IHO]

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4466

View more phone numbers

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] reviews & complaints(285)

Today I received policy Of Health Which was done by Mr.Vishal Sharma -TATA CAPITAL EMPLYEE (Mobile no-[protected] ) He is fraud person by force he has done my policy .I already written complaint to CEO MR. Rajieve Sabharwal to take action but no action has been taken till date .Even Customer care also not taken action

I want to cancel my policy .
Kindly help me
policy invoice no- IHO-2211/0661783
Dated[protected]
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the concern raised by you and as per our telephonic discussion, please be informed that your concern has been shared with concerned team for further action. Hence, the status regarding the same shall be shared by 10th Dec’22.

We deeply regret the inconvenience this might have caused to you.

Kindly note the maximum estimated time to resolve complaint CAS[protected]R9P8P1 is 25 days, however be rest assured that our endeavor is to provide a resolution at the earliest.

I beg to say that In our village many people are getting sick some from cancer and some from dengue.
    My request is that a medical team should be sent to my village-Illahabas (Sector-86), Noida, to investigate why so many people remain ill here. Very soon most of the people in my village got dengue and some still have it.more peoples still admitted in hospitals
    So the medical team of my area, please send it here and get it checked.
    Kailash khari
    Add-Village- Illahabas
    Phase 2, Sector 86, Noida
    District-.Gautambuddh Nagar, UP

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian health organization (IHO) is providing vhealth services which are preventive health care benefits like tele-consulation, health packages etc. For more details, please visit www.vhealth.io

We would request you to kindly highlight your concern to the relevant organization

I haven't subscribed to the membership of vhealth and indian health organisation. I didn't even know these names of the companies. But i have received emails and posts containing membership letter and some vouchers. I haven't paid for all these. I don't know how and why these came to me. I am requesting you to remove me as your member if you made me as one, because i am not a member in indian health organisation. Resolve this issue asap, otherwise strict actions will be taken.
      Dear Sir, At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We could not identify your membership details. Would be of great help if you can write to us at [protected]@iho.in with your feedback and contact information. Alternatively, you may call us at[protected].
      We will be happy to assist you and get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Respected sir
        I am Athira pradeepkumar. I took 2 doses of vaccine from jss dental college mysore.
        But they registered my old mobile number which is already deactivated .NOW THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I AM VACCINATED.
        Please help me to get my certificate.
        My aadhar card num[protected]

Please help me out.

Yours sincerely
        Athira

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

This is to info that in my area there is a dog which is is having polio or handicap and having cut in his leg and flies around it so this is my humble request pl solve my problem because it might spreed any disease which is not good for the human

My address id b23/50f-1 nai bazar khojwa vns uttar pradesh india

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian health organization (IHO) is provides vhealth services to it’s members which are preventive health care services like tele-consulation, health packages etc. For more details, please visit www.vhealth.io

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — Please ban smoking in India!

Sir/ Madam please ban smoking in India because of smoking many people are losing their relatives and smoking not only affects the smoking people but also affects those people who doesn't do smoking because the smoking person the people who are nearby them and many people smokes in train stations, bus stops, in the buses, restaurants and also in many more places and because of it the people who doesn't do smoking are also dieing and during...

Dear sir/madam,
            2-3days ago i got a cl from [protected], and says they wants to build a airtel-5g mobile tower within my plot,
            And the important thing is they need a health card from indian health organization by some telmoney security pvt. Ltd. And its mandatory,
            Will u plz give some info about that, either may be they are fraud or cheating business 🙏 thank you

Mobile [protected]
            Dear Mr. Sir,

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — About the hospital management and fees

My name is sathish kumar i admitted in rakshitha hospital chaitanyapuri (Dilsukhnagar) on march 4th they are doing not correct treatment and they are collecting extra amount from the patients, i seen there other patients also they are also told that they are collecting too much money from the patients and one more thing i went in out atinet and given doctor charges for th same day and i admitted in the same hospital...

I have not received my claim from 3rd month Why are all IHO numbers coming off?
              not received my claim
              Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2020
              Thank you for writing to us. We are unable to identify your membership details. It will be of great help if you can write to us at [email protected] with your feedback and contact information. Alternatively, you may call us at 1800 103 4466, we will be happy to assist you and get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — Health policy not received

Sir/madam,

We are sending her with to

Oriental health insurance policy payment details. Attachments files.

Please check the my policy. (Sir/madam muze oriental health company send call aya tha. Policy keliy. 8 person rs-10000. Maine payment bhi kiya hai. Muze abhitak policy ka kit and bill polcy details nahi mila hai. Please chak my details all. Iho[protected]
                Your company comunictoin...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — For fraud call

Dear sir/madam,
                Today i got a call from airtel and says they wants to build a airtel-4g mobile tower within my plot,
                Will u plz give some info about that, either may be they are fraud or cheating business.
                Please help....

My name is kishor joshi I use ur services from last 2 year I lost my daughter card so how can I use ur services

My card No. CC12497980
                my name pankaj kumar Why are all IHO numbers coming off?

my card no f IC[protected]/01 I have not received my claim from 3rd month.

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — why iho not consider our traditional medicines for corona virus

Greetings,
                  Our traditional medicines are world popular. Today thousands of people died lakhs of people affected. Most of the countries used english medicines. But china used traditional way to control and save humans life. Why we are not tried this?. Our traditional medicines are older than china traditional medicines. We have natural antibiotics by our food, climate, culture etc,. So why we waiting?. Traditional medicines has no...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — protection to bank employees from corona virus outbreak

Sir/Madam,
                  I am an employee of bank. I have to deal with almost 200 customers over the counter every day. In our branch almost 500 customers visit every day. In the admist of Corona Virus outbreak, no facility is been provided by bank to us. I am in cash department and have to deal with cash, approximately 10, 000 notes every day. Also we deal with customers of all ages. I just wanted you to draw your attention on this. Schools,...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — iho certificate for availing health benefits from hospitals/doctors.

Despite number of messages from your office and regular follow up with idfc iho certificate or card still not recd. Look at your sms msgs of 10-4 10.37 am10-2 2.48 pm 10-3 11.08 am 10-3 2.48 pm10-4 10.11 am intimating that request for activation of your iho membership has been recd. And our team will contact you soon to seek the members details and activate your membership. Team iho. The requisite details furnished long time ago. Regular...

As per discussion with your representative he told me you can purchase the opd voucher after finishing the existing voucher you can purchase new vouchers with rs.1250.

Now i want to purchase the opd voucher you representative is saying to pay rs.2000 or you can choose another company. This is not a loyal service initial time you wording less amount and now when we process for again then its extra amount.br...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — waste water drainage

To respected iho,

I am sriragavender who works in private sector company and also a youngster of indian nation who came forward to inform you the below problem.

I am living in above given address more than 12+ years which is my own or parental property which was constructed before 12+ years as our government is aware of many health concerns diseases like zika virus, west nile virus, chikungunya virus, dengue,...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — sales of product

Sales executive are hopeless like service of iho. Two year experience of iho is worst so decided to discontinue policy. But frequently calling and forcing to listen their false promises. I received call from [protected] the number.
                  It's time to close such companies and i'm planning to submit writ petition about such calling and wasting our time.

I think, company has no option to force customers due such cheating and...

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — fraud

Forward from:sender
                  Indian army ka ek member sandeep kushwah jo ki mere ko honda dio no wb20ar8327 bach rhe the mere ko trust dilwane ke liye apne id proof army ka card & army post ka paper beja orr mere see ptm me 15150 dal wa lai sir indian army par brosa kar ke dale the.. Soo mere ko gari nai mila mere pass unki chat recording & har number ha sir ma kesesa intarast ma ropia liea plz mere ko insaaf dilvadoo my mobil no [protected]......

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — hospital not supported to claim the insurance and not give to respond to proper treatment

I am go at star hospital at bapunag, ahmadabad, gujarat -382350. On time of tritment of accident cash hospital management delay to process and also miss bihev with parent and his relative. After the treatment i am going to there to fill up the insurance from but not fill the from properly and not answer about that. I am call and ask about the from and more details they receive the call but not answer....