[Resolved]  Indian School Of Business Management, Mumbai — No response from Institute.

My name is Vijay Kumar. On 01-may-09, I took admission for MBA in "Indian school of business management, Chandigarh". & i paid Rs 10500/- as first instalment of MBA through a cheque of ICICI Bank, dt. 01-mar-09. I was told by the ISBM that my study material (books) will be delivered at my home after 22 days of admission., And my cheque of amount 10500/- has been cleared on 07-06-09.
when after 30 days books were not delivered at my home, I called up ISBM chandigarh, & they said by next 2 days they'll post my books, but they didn't send. Now whenever i call up ISBM chandigarh, neiher they response nor tell me status of my study material. Helplessly when i called up their Head office in Mumbai, even these people not solving my problem, Instead they giving me each other's phone numbers. Even when they see my number they don't attend my call. i'm very upset & afraid of losing my money & time.

Sir, kindly do the needful
hopefully.
vijay
Apr 13, 2015

ISBM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Could you tell me the full name of institute and website address so that i could understand the institute which u r talking about...

ISBM
    ISBM Phone
    ISBM Address
    A/222 , Shanti Shopping Centre , Opp. Railway Station, Mira road (E), Thane, Maharashtra, India - 401107