ITL Public School — Too poor teaching standards

Delhi, Delhi, India
 vinay.kandpal
I want to share the experience of ignorance towards teaching quality of ITL public school management.
My son is studying in class 1 and he was neverable to write whatever has teachers write on black board, able to understand is a far cry.
this might be a normal thing for a child who just graduated from pre school.

But teacher is not giving any attention to it is of a serious concern. Even she do not express her concern or inform us regarding it. More often than not we have observed that my son has written wrong spelling of the word, still she has make ok sign on it. Also two times she send remark in his diary(almanec) that she has send newly issue i-card in his bag but it was not there. When we write "that we did not receive it", in my son's diary she did not bother to clarify.

Also school did not took any pain what so ever in child development. In parents teacher meeting the teacher verbally give almost same feedback to all parents. and absolutely have no record about the extra curricular activities run by the school.

This poor quality of education we certainly not expect after paying a heavy fee(which is going heave each year) due to hunger profit of school management. School fee is increased each year by 12%. And starting fee was 3300/-
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0