Jharkhand Electricity Board — Bill

Jharkhand, India
 amit_12345
I find a person leaving at Y.N. Singh road, Deoghar named Braj Kishore Ray has been given an illegal electric connection to him by Virendra Singh (oversier at Deoghar Electricity board). I came to know that they have been using this connection from more than six months. If he not being asked to pay the bill why should we?
he is not alone Virendar Singh has given a lot of these type of illegal connection. Either you just take a proper action against him or just don't ask us to pay the bill. As a good citizen it was my duly responsibility to inform you regarding this. Please keep my name confidential. Thanking You.

Comments

Our bills doesn't come time to time every month. Our Flats consumers are divided into two part i.e. HAT-05 & HAT-10. We have given complaint 4 to 5 times to change the consumer HAT-05 to HAT-10 but there are not fulfilling our request. HAT-10 consumers bill come every month time to time but HAT-05 consumers bills doesn't come after 2 months also. We are requesting you sir to change HAT-05 consumers to HAT-10, Please sir its a request so that we can get our bill time to time every month. We will thankful to you.

JSEB

SIR,

SUB -Bills Doesn't come time to time every month.

RESPECTED SIR,
NIWEDAN YE HAIN KI MERE PITTA KE NAAM SE DWARIKA NATH TIWARI MERE PITTA KE MERE GHAR MAIN BIJLI CONECATINON THA UNKE DEHANT KE UPRANT HUM NE NAME CHANGE AOUR BAKYA BILL JISME EK MAHINE MAIN1800HUNDRED RUPEES KA BILL KA MISS PRINT BATLAKAR 18000 KA BILL BHEJ DIYA GAYA JISKA SANSODHAN KE LIYE AGRAH KIYA GAYA THA .LEKIN BAHUT SAAL BITNE KE BAAD BHI AAJ TAK SAMYSHYA KA SAMDHAN NAHI KIYA GAYA.PHIR ACHANAK EK DEEN KUCHH LOG AKAR MERE GHAR MAIN BINA NOTICE KAIN CONECATION KAT DIYA GAYA.AOUR HUM PAR FIR KA JOR DEKAR 5000, RUPEES LE GAYE, AB MUJHE KYA KARNA CHAHIYE PLZ ...
AMIT TIWARI