Jiwaji University, Gwalior — Degree not received

Namit Gupta

I have been a student of "Institute of Engineering, Jiwaji University" from 2002 to 2006. I completed my B.E.(Electronics) in 2006. The final result for the said exam was declared in september 2006. I collected all my testimonials(marksheets) from the college after the result was declared.

however, due to some unavoidable circumstances, I could not apply for the degree certificate. i applied for the degree certificate on August 3, 2009(almost 3 yrs after the declaration of results). at the time of submission of application form for the degree certificate, I was told that degree certificate will be sent on the address mentioned in the application within 45 days.

I have not received the degree certificate from the university till date and it's been around 3.5 months. I have called up the university degree section (Contact No: 0751-2442713) and inquiry counter (contact no: 0751-2442712) several times, but they give dilly-dally answers.

My particulars are as follows:

Roll No: EL-02128
Enrollment No: EN-03134
File No(Given at the time of submitting application form): 2150.

Kindly look into this matter as i need to get my degree urgently. Please help.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Subject- Jiwaji University, Gwalior — Degree not received

I have been a student of "Post Basic Bsc Nursing of LMR College Of Nursing" from 2012 to 2014. I completed my Nursing in 2014. The final result for the said exam was declared in september 2015. I collected all my testimonials(marksheets) from the college after the result was declared in october 2016.

however, i applied for the degree on 24.10.2016. At the time of submission of application form for the degree certificate, I was told that degree certificate will be sent on the address mentioned in the application within 45 days.

I have not received the degree certificate from the university till date and it's been around 2 years. I have called up the university degree section (Contact No:[protected] and inquiry counter (contact no:[protected] several times, but they give not satisfactory answer.

My particulars are as follows:

Roll No: 48386
Enrollment No: S-13/29301
course - post basic bsc nursing.
contact number - [protected]

Kindly look into this matter as i need to get my degree urgently. Please help.

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India - 474011