[Resolved]  Jyothi Enterprises Indane Gas Agapura Hyderabad — non-delivery of LPG gas

I booked gas for home delivery on25.01.08 but till today 20.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, or met him personally he says today must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Jyothi agengies indane gas. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 7808617

phone no:24800263, 24800214

My CUSTOMER NO IS 12651.
Jhangir bee
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:24
Complaint comments  29 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Contact the Area Sales Manager and give him a written compalint against the agency.
hi,
even this guys not answering the calls.
Last four days onwards i am trying to book gas on phone.
But no response from this people.
The complaint is correct, we have to stand up and argue this people to receive the phone calls when we need to book the gas. If they have less employees to handle the calls then they need to employ some good adroit workers in their team.

Indane Gas - LPG — Non Delivery of LPG Gas booking on 16.11.08

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding that my connection no.is RT-2258, booked gas were not delivered by raghu gas agency.I booked my gas on dated 16/11/2008 at his booking office personally. when i call to him they were not response to any things. At present we call him but they were not picked the phone. So I want to delivered my gas as soon as possible.
Subhash Chandra Singh
[protected]/[protected]

Indane Gas LPG — unauthorised demand for booking

sir my connection no. is 3080 for rukmani gas service aliganj lucknow. they are asking rs. 40/- for gas checking fee if we are not paying they refused our booking. we dont have gas to cook food. what we should do? purchase in black or pay rs. 40? please tell me.

Jyothi Enterprises Indane Gas Agapura Hyderabad — undeliver the LPG cylinder domestic

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Raghu Gas agency, Gurgaon and my consumer number is RT-2258. I have booked for a refile on 11th October 2009 over phone. When I go to there on 13Nov 2009 they book a new reffiling but they are not deliver the gas.They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. Today on 26 Nov. gas not delivered. In person I explained the things to the agency and my 2 cylinders are empty due to abnormal delay, but they are not ready to hear anything and they are dealing the customers very bad. Now we are searching for other option that where the services is good. This is the think not only happen for me but all Raghua gas agency consumers. Please take necessary action and deliver the gas immediately please.

Subhash singh
+91-[protected]
non-delivery of LPG gas
I booked gas for home delivery on 13th November 2009 but till today 7.12.09 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, or met him personally he says today must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Jyothi agengies indane gas. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 7808617 and TIN No. [protected]

phone no:24800263, 24800214, 24802939

My CUSTOMER NO IS 03969.
SYED NAYEEMUDDIN
aap log ki service sahi nahi hai aur time par gas nahi aati ghar par
Dear Team,
Proud to announce iam a your costomer since 8 years Joythi Gas Enterprises Aghapura.Service was excelent but now a days not like earlier.
My only question Why GAS Clyinders not supply when demand is there in market
Please make me understand so theat i to thing same.
I have booked Gas a month Ago but as on date I have not received the Gas.
My Area is Aghapura, Distributor Jyoti Enterprises,
My Customer No is : 04510

V.Laxmi
please delivered the gas on time so that customer satisfy with your service otherwise there is no meaning to your service

too many cuustomer complainning the delay of the gas delivery

its not a good sign to Indane LPG Gas

one of your customer

Jyothi Enterprises — LPG

I booked gas for home delivery on19.01.2011 but till today 5th Feb, 2011. not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, or met him personally he says today must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and when again calling and asking to them when our gas will be comming. they will not at all respond to our phone call and it is regular happening with Jyothi agengies indane gas. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 7808617

PLEASE TAKE ANY SERIOUS ACTION ON THIS. PLZ. SOLVE OUR HOME NEEDS. ASAP

phone no:24800263, 24800214

My CUSTOMER NO IS 14440
Hari singh rawath

L.P.G. Gas — delivery not on given time by jyoti gas distribution

Dear sir
My name is Hariram Yadav. My L.P.G. Gas No.-28831 And my residential adress is sagar kutir seven bunglows, J.P. Road, Versova, Andheri (w), Mumbai-400061, Maharashtra. I was booking cylender on[protected].and they told that you will get after 4 days but after interaction with the distributers they are not give any repply. Distributer name is JYOTI GAS DISTRIBUTER.
Please take action against distributer.
when I want to booked gas for home delivery, Whenever i make phone call to their always busy or not lifting phone when i went to meet representative, personally he says some technical problem .I am very sorry to say we are facing so much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with
Jyothi Enterprises Indane Gas 11-1-300 Aghapura Hyderabad-500001
phone no:24800263, 24800214 . My Consumer is 14734 pls do the need full things

Mohammed Rizwan Ahmed
Asif Nagar Zeba bagh Hyderabad,

Ph: [protected]

Indane Gas — not making proper booking of gas

in our city gas distributer is not taking proper booking , not giving home delivery as he takes the full amount. he sells more of gas to commercial users no one is responsible for proper delivery. more of quantity he sells to cars and hotels.
please help me regarding this. more of customers are suffering from his misbehavior.

Jyothi Enterprises — cylinder not delivery

I M Meera bai cyclinder NO: 6205, 6052, 12570. we booked on 01may 2011 but unfortunately still date it is not delivery. So, i humbly request u send cyclinder as soon as possible

Jyothi Enterprises — gas delivery

kindly book consumer gas cylinder No: 6205 6052 12570. So i humbly request u to send as soon as possible. Phone :[protected] / [protected]
My Customer # is 00533. I booked a refill on 17/09/11 with booking # 266007. I have been still waiting for the refill. The person at the Aghapura office told me that booking should have been 01/10/11, the last delivery being 09/09/11. I don't know how the system accepted the booking. If I want to book again online, the system gives me message that it is already booked on 17/09/11. Could someone please help and guide the customer in this regard?

Mohammed Rafiuddin
Fani Ground, Mallepally
Hyderabad

Ph:[protected]
I too have booked for a refill on[protected] and my consumer no. is 24816. But till date I have not received the cylinder. They are regularly saying on my visits that they are going to deliver soon, but the problem still remain. I want higher authorities to look into the matter and soon do the needful.

Vishnugopal Bang
14-5-329/B, Shainathgung, Baiderwadi
Hyderabad
My customer number is 13030, we received a gas cylinder in february and today when we were about to use the cylinder it was empty as there was a leakage problem in the cylinder with a Batch number 143077 Test dates as 12-08 D18...when we complaint about it in the aghapura office they informed us to replace the cylinder in the godown as told by Srinivas sir in the office..and when we went to godown he charged money for it instead of replacing my gas cylinder..my complaint is not about the money but who is responsible for this?
I request to take care of the seal of the cylinder as it can cause great damage to lives of the people

Thanks.